2/36 Bleakhouse Road,Howick, Auckland 2/36 Bleakhouse Road - Family FavouriteTweet
- 2-36 Bleakhouse Road LIM.pdf
- 2-36 Bleakhouse Road RENTAL APPRAISAL.pdf
- 2-36 Bleakhouse Road TITLE.pdf
- 36 Bleakhoues Road RESOURCE MANAGEMENT decisions.pdf
- 36 Bleakhouse Road FINAL PLANS LUC.pdf
- 36 Bleakhouse Road FINAL PLANS SUB.pdf
- Auction - Best Practice Guide.pdf
- Auction buyers guide.pdf
- OIA Information Sheets.pdf
- Sale and purchase agreement guide.pdf
- settled.govt.nz buyer journey guide.pdf
Property DescriptionCalling for a new family this home is in a great location just a short walk to the Howick village for local cafes, conveniences and farmers market on a Saturday morning.
Great school zones and handy to the Eastern beaches for your choice of water sports and swimming. The home is neat and tidy offering three bedrooms open plan living area with generous decking for outdoor living.
There is also room for you to put your own stamp here to make it your new home. The title of this property is in the process of being upgraded to a fee simple and will be known as 2b Patons Road for the new owners.
Please call us today for further information.
Please fill in the form below and we'll email you a link to download the PropertyFiles, instantly.
Terms of SupplyBy accepting the information contained in this PropertyFile, I acknowledge I have read, understood and accepted the terms on which the information is made available.
1. Where information is supplied by the agent to customers, the information is information in possession of the Vendor(s) that the Vendor(s) are making available to the customer without endorsement.
2. No representation is made by the agent or the Vendor(s) as to the accuracy, or to the reliability, of any information made available to the customers.
3. The customer will seek such advice and explanation the customer may require from an independent specialist of their choosing.
4. Should the purchaser decide not to obtain their own specialist advice, they are deemed to have satisfied themselves on all aspects of the property and are buying solely in reliance on their own judgement and contrary to the recommendation of the agent.
5. By registering you give consent to receive newsletters from the listing agent and/or PropertyFiles which you may unsubscribe from anytime.