25 Woodberry Drive, Flat Bush, Auckland 25 Woodberry Drive - Stylish, Tranquil and FunctionalTweet
- 25 Woodberry Drive LIM.pdf
- 25 Woodberry Drive Sale and Purchase Agreement.pdf
- 25 Woodberry Drive TITLE.pdf
- OIA Information Sheets.pdf
- Sale and purchase agreement guide.pdf
- settled.govt.nz buyer journey guide.pdf
Property DescriptionThis well presented five bedrooms and three bathrooms family home built by Dempsey Morton (Ex Fletcher Residential Home) offers :
* A guest suite on the ground floor, a fully equipped chef's kitchen and a fantastic large open-plan family living area with great indoor/outdoor flow,perfect for family or friends gathering. Plus a dining room and a formal lounge to complete the picture on ground level.
* Upstairs there is one master bedroom with walkin in wardrobe and own ensuite plus another three good sized bedrooms served by a luxury family bathroom with a bath for your relaxation, plus study/office is a bonus.
* Fully fenced sunny backyard with covered pergola is ideal for the kids, pets running around freely and friends gathering for barbecues.
* Double internal garage on the ground floor boosts the liveability factor with safe and dry entry along with space for utility storage
* It also features with high quality appliances such as heat pumps, HRV ventilation system, central vac systems, screen doors and Gas heating.
Zoned for Baverstock Oak Primary School, Mission Heights Junior College,Ormiston Senior College. Short drive to Barry Curtis Park, Botany Town Centre and new Ormiston Town Centre, ensuring the utmost enjoyment.
Call us now for private viewing or come to our open homes.
Please fill in the form below and we'll email you a link to download the PropertyFiles, instantly.
Terms of SupplyBy accepting the information contained in this PropertyFile, I acknowledge I have read, understood and accepted the terms on which the information is made available.
1. Where information is supplied by the agent to customers, the information is information in possession of the Vendor(s) that the Vendor(s) are making available to the customer without endorsement.
2. No representation is made by the agent or the Vendor(s) as to the accuracy, or to the reliability, of any information made available to the customers.
3. The customer will seek such advice and explanation the customer may require from an independent specialist of their choosing.
4. Should the purchaser decide not to obtain their own specialist advice, they are deemed to have satisfied themselves on all aspects of the property and are buying solely in reliance on their own judgement and contrary to the recommendation of the agent.
5. By registering you give consent to receive newsletters from the listing agent and/or PropertyFiles which you may unsubscribe from anytime.