22 Pigeon Mountain Road, Pakuranga, Auckland 22 Pigeon Mountain Road - Exceptional WaterviewTweet
- 22 Pigeon Mountain Road TITLE.pdf
- Buying by Tender - Settled.govt.nz.pdf
- OIA Information Sheets.pdf
- Sale and purchase agreement guide.pdf
- Tender - Best Practice Guide.pdf
- settled.govt.nz buyer journey guide.pdf
Property DescriptionPrivately tucked down its own driveway on a substantial freehold section of approximately 1014sqm which is classified as Residential - Mixed Housing Suburban Zone under Auckland Unitary Plan. A great opportunity to either renovate the existing home or development potential including multi-dwelling housing, subject to council approval.
This character home spreads over two levels, the ground floor offering two spacious double size bedrooms and a huge rumpus room for home party or children's play room, which has access to the front garden. Double internal access garage with a guest toilet completes the package. On the first floor are another two massive double bedrooms (including the master bedroom), a separate bathroom and toilet. Open plan kitchen/dining and living area seamlessly flow to the balcony which overlooks Half Moon Bay with wonderful water views.
Zoned for Macleans College, Bucklands Beach Intermediate and Pigeon Mountain Primary school. Close to all the amenities, a few minutes walk to supermarket, shops, cafes and Half Moon Bay Marina with regular ferry services to Auckland's CBD.
This is a unique development opportunity in a top location or if do-up is your preference. Call is now for more information.
Please fill in the form below and we'll email you a link to download the PropertyFiles, instantly.
Terms of SupplyBy accepting the information contained in this PropertyFile, I acknowledge I have read, understood and accepted the terms on which the information is made available.
1. Where information is supplied by the agent to customers, the information is information in possession of the Vendor(s) that the Vendor(s) are making available to the customer without endorsement.
2. No representation is made by the agent or the Vendor(s) as to the accuracy, or to the reliability, of any information made available to the customers.
3. The customer will seek such advice and explanation the customer may require from an independent specialist of their choosing.
4. Should the purchaser decide not to obtain their own specialist advice, they are deemed to have satisfied themselves on all aspects of the property and are buying solely in reliance on their own judgement and contrary to the recommendation of the agent.
5. By registering you give consent to receive newsletters from the listing agent and/or PropertyFiles which you may unsubscribe from anytime.