7 Antilla Place, Half Moon Bay, Auckland 7 Antilla Place - More than you can imagine!Tweet
- 7 Antilla Place Salon CCC.pdf
- 7 Antilla Place TITLE.pdf
- Auction - Best Practice Guide.pdf
- Auction buyers guide.pdf
- AuctionBiddingRegistrationForm 7 Antilla Place, Half Moon Bay.pdf
- OIA Information Sheets.pdf
- Ray White Purchaser Acknowledgement Form.pdf
- Residential Land Statement (s51a).pdf
- Sale and purchase agreement guide.pdf
- settled.govt.nz buyer journey guide.pdf
Property DescriptionThis much loved family home has been maintained and modernized but the time has come for our owners to downsize from their very special home.
The property offers options with work from home situation which has been a salon also suitable for an at home office with its own entrance. On the lower level there is a self contained studio with kitchenette, a private setting with its own entrance and outdoor area, which has been a successful air B&B.
Moving to the upper level you will feel welcomed into the open plan living area and fabulous outdoor entertaining area serviced by the up to the minute modern kitchen. Accommodation is offered in three double bedrooms and generous family bathroom.
The full section provides plenty of room for Children to play and there is plenty of storage with the double internal garage and two garden sheds. You will also love the amount of off street parking for extra vehicles and toys.
The Half Moon Bay area has become a most popular with the commuter ferry service to the city and the local shops and eateries. There are plenty of options for outdoor activities walkways and beaches to enjoy along with popular local schools.
Please contact us to discuss your viewing options.
Please fill in the form below and we'll email you a link to download the PropertyFiles, instantly.
Terms of SupplyBy accepting the information contained in this PropertyFile, I acknowledge I have read, understood and accepted the terms on which the information is made available.
1. Where information is supplied by the agent to customers, the information is information in possession of the Vendor(s) that the Vendor(s) are making available to the customer without endorsement.
2. No representation is made by the agent or the Vendor(s) as to the accuracy, or to the reliability, of any information made available to the customers.
3. The customer will seek such advice and explanation the customer may require from an independent specialist of their choosing.
4. Should the purchaser decide not to obtain their own specialist advice, they are deemed to have satisfied themselves on all aspects of the property and are buying solely in reliance on their own judgement and contrary to the recommendation of the agent.
5. By registering you give consent to receive newsletters from the listing agent and/or PropertyFiles which you may unsubscribe from anytime.