26 Gavin Street, Ellerslie, Auckland 26 Gavin Street - Attention All Developers and Investors!Tweet
- 26 Gavin Street COUNCIL PROPERTY FILE.pdf
- 26 Gavin Street LIM.pdf
- 26 Gavin Street TITLE.pdf
- 26 Gavin Street WASTE WATER & STORM WATER SOLUTIONS.pdf
- OIA Information Sheets.pdf
- Sale and purchase agreement guide.pdf
Property DescriptionThis three-bedroom home sits on 675sqm flat section in the heart of Ellerslie. Residential Mixed Housing Suburban Zone. Potential for future development (subject to Auckland City Council Approval). No matter what purpose or what steps you want to move to, it is definitely a great investment opportunity for all types of buyers ...
This home Features:
Three sizable bedrooms
a separate bathroom and toilet,
spacious formal lounge with open plan kitchen and dining
The laundry room has a door access to the backyard.
Plenty storage room. The house was painted inside and out about a year and half ago.
Perfect location, walking distance to Ellerslie Village,shops and public transport Including train station . Few minutes drive to Sylvia Park shopping centre . Easy access to State Highway 1. Zoned for Ellerslie School and One Tree Hill College.
This unique opportunity will be snapped up quick.
Call us today for more information and start planning your next move.
Please fill in the form below and we'll email you a link to download the PropertyFiles, instantly.
Terms of SupplyBy accepting the information contained in this PropertyFile, I acknowledge I have read, understood and accepted the terms on which the information is made available.
1. Where information is supplied by the agent to customers, the information is information in possession of the Vendor(s) that the Vendor(s) are making available to the customer without endorsement.
2. No representation is made by the agent or the Vendor(s) as to the accuracy, or to the reliability, of any information made available to the customers.
3. The customer will seek such advice and explanation the customer may require from an independent specialist of their choosing.
4. Should the purchaser decide not to obtain their own specialist advice, they are deemed to have satisfied themselves on all aspects of the property and are buying solely in reliance on their own judgement and contrary to the recommendation of the agent.
5. By registering you give consent to receive newsletters from the listing agent and/or PropertyFiles which you may unsubscribe from anytime.