12 Four Trees, Cockle Bay, Auckland 12 Four Trees - Family Oasis in Cockle BayTweet
- 12 Four Trees AUCTION AGREEMENT.pdf
- 12 Four Trees LIM..pdf
- 12 Four Trees PROPERTY FILE.pdf
- 12 Four Trees SAFE AND SANITARY REPORT..pdf
- 12 Four Trees TITLE.pdf
- Auction - Best Practice Guide.pdf
- Auction buyers guide.pdf
- OIA Information Sheets.pdf
- Sale and purchase agreement guide.pdf
- settled.govt.nz buyer journey guide.pdf
Property DescriptionWelcome to 12 Four Trees in Cockle Bay. Down a long driveway at the end of a quiet cul-de-sac, you will find this charming family home that oozes character and a resort-like feeling on a bountiful 922m2 freehold section.
A spacious floor area of approximately 210m2 caters accommodation for growing families with two separate living spaces, three bedrooms and two bathrooms. A colonial-style kitchen opens to a living and dining area that flows seamlessly to a private backyard, with mature trees and an in-ground swimming pool. You will love entertaining and will be dreaming of summer days soon. A wood burner in the living area adds that romantic feeling when you have a glass of Pinot in front of the fire on winter nights.
Upstairs you will find an extra spacious second living area. A gas heater provides warmth and comfort and you will be mesmerised by the water views from the elevated position.
The master bedroom is conveniently located on the second floor and is complete with an en-suite and walk-in-wardrobe.
Two very generous and comfortable bedrooms on the ground level overlooks the pool, with one of them opening directly to the outdoor area. There is an additional bedroom off the garage, which could be used as extra accommodation, a rumpus or home-office.
In zone for excellent schools- Cockle Bay Primary, Sommerville Intermediate and Howick College, education is sorted for the kids. You are just minutes away from Eastern beaches and coastal walkways. Howick Village is a hop, skip and jump with all its amenities and local restaurants.
There is a lifestyle that waits for you here. Don't let an opportunity like this pass you by. Our vendors have loved this home for the last 8 years, and now is time for a new family to make new memories here.
Our vendors instructions are clear- Sell It!
Please fill in the form below and we'll email you a link to download the PropertyFiles, instantly.
Terms of SupplyBy accepting the information contained in this PropertyFile, I acknowledge I have read, understood and accepted the terms on which the information is made available.
1. Where information is supplied by the agent to customers, the information is information in possession of the Vendor(s) that the Vendor(s) are making available to the customer without endorsement.
2. No representation is made by the agent or the Vendor(s) as to the accuracy, or to the reliability, of any information made available to the customers.
3. The customer will seek such advice and explanation the customer may require from an independent specialist of their choosing.
4. Should the purchaser decide not to obtain their own specialist advice, they are deemed to have satisfied themselves on all aspects of the property and are buying solely in reliance on their own judgement and contrary to the recommendation of the agent.
5. By registering you give consent to receive newsletters from the listing agent and/or PropertyFiles which you may unsubscribe from anytime.