Lot 1/166 Ennis Avenue, Pakuranga, Auckland Lot 1/166 Ennis Avenue - Free-Standing Brand-New HomeTweet
- Lot 1-166 Ennis Avenue PLANS.pdf
- OIA Information Sheets.pdf
- Sale and purchase agreement guide.pdf
- settled.govt.nz buyer journey guide.pdf
Property DescriptionHere is your opportunity to move into this freestanding three-bedroom home spreads over two levels and has everything you could possibly wish for and a 10 Year Master Build Standard Guarantee.
Be impressed from the moment you walk in the door and be welcomed by the spacious family and dining area, making entertainment so easy by fantastic indoor and outdoor flow. The open plan kitchen is situated in the heart of the home overlooking all the fun activities, perfect for cooking delicious meals while being part of all the fun. A guest toilet addresses the needs when guests visiting. A master bedroom with ensuite and another two good size double bedrooms serviced by a luxury bathroom on the upper level.
Zoned in Pakuranga Intermediate, Edgewater College and Sancta Maria College. St Kentigern's College, local shops, Pakuranga Plaza are all within close proximity. Combine this with easy access to the motorway and Sylvia Park & Botany Town Centre minutes away, this property oozes convenience and centrality.
If you are a first home buyer or investor - this property could be for you. Don't delay!
Please fill in the form below and we'll email you a link to download the PropertyFiles, instantly.
Terms of SupplyBy accepting the information contained in this PropertyFile, I acknowledge I have read, understood and accepted the terms on which the information is made available.
1. Where information is supplied by the agent to customers, the information is information in possession of the Vendor(s) that the Vendor(s) are making available to the customer without endorsement.
2. No representation is made by the agent or the Vendor(s) as to the accuracy, or to the reliability, of any information made available to the customers.
3. The customer will seek such advice and explanation the customer may require from an independent specialist of their choosing.
4. Should the purchaser decide not to obtain their own specialist advice, they are deemed to have satisfied themselves on all aspects of the property and are buying solely in reliance on their own judgement and contrary to the recommendation of the agent.
5. By registering you give consent to receive newsletters from the listing agent and/or PropertyFiles which you may unsubscribe from anytime.