Lot 2/166 Ennis Avenue, Pakuranga, Auckland Lot 2/166 Ennis Avenue - Love Nest or Best to InvestTweet
- Lot 2-166 Ennis Avenue PLANS.pdf
- OIA Information Sheets.pdf
- Sale and purchase agreement guide.pdf
- settled.govt.nz buyer journey guide.pdf
Property DescriptionWelcome to this freehold duplex home, it has all of the attributes required for easy living and is positioned on a quiet street. Suitable for first home buyers or investors.
A true testimony to style and intelligent functionality, with sharp attention to detail, the home offers great spaces and excellent flow from end-to-end. Open plan dining and kitchen, a separate toilet, spacious living area, seamless flow to decking area for a superb indoor/outdoor experience. The secure and generous garden is perfect for children and pets. Leading up the stairs to the upper level you will be greeted by three bedrooms, a combined bathroom, and an ensuite for the master bedroom, a generous sized walk in wardrobe provides additional space and storage.
Zoned in Pakuranga Intermediate, Edgewater College and Sancta Maria College. St Kentigern's College, local shops, Pakuranga Plaza are all within close proximity. Combine this with easy access to the motorway and Sylvia Park & Botany Town Centre minutes away, this property oozes convenience and centrality.
This will not last long. Call us now to arrange your private viewing.
Please fill in the form below and we'll email you a link to download the PropertyFiles, instantly.
Terms of SupplyBy accepting the information contained in this PropertyFile, I acknowledge I have read, understood and accepted the terms on which the information is made available.
1. Where information is supplied by the agent to customers, the information is information in possession of the Vendor(s) that the Vendor(s) are making available to the customer without endorsement.
2. No representation is made by the agent or the Vendor(s) as to the accuracy, or to the reliability, of any information made available to the customers.
3. The customer will seek such advice and explanation the customer may require from an independent specialist of their choosing.
4. Should the purchaser decide not to obtain their own specialist advice, they are deemed to have satisfied themselves on all aspects of the property and are buying solely in reliance on their own judgement and contrary to the recommendation of the agent.
5. By registering you give consent to receive newsletters from the listing agent and/or PropertyFiles which you may unsubscribe from anytime.