Lot 2/36 Jandell Crescent, Bucklands Beach, Auckland Lot 2/36 Jandell Crescent - Brand-New in MacleansTweet
- Lot 2-36 Jandell Crescent BUILDING CONSENTS.pdf
- Lot 2-36 Jandell Crescent SALE_PURCHASE_AGREEMENT.pdf
- OIA Information Sheets.pdf
- Sale and purchase agreement guide.pdf
- settled.govt.nz buyer journey guide.pdf
Property DescriptionDo you demand one of the best brand-new family homes in a superb sought after location? Yes, this fantastic home ticks all the boxes and will impress you in every way.
This two level stylish weatherboard property provides four generous bedrooms, two bathrooms and three toilets. Features include a designer kitchen with striking benchtop and excellent storage options, plus an open plan family living/dining area with a seamless flow to the deck for kids and pets to play. A guest toilet and double internal garage completes the ground floor.
Upstairs offers one large master bedroom with ensuite and walk-in wardrobe, three generous sized bedrooms are serviced by a lovely family bathroom.
Within walking distance to Macleans College and Bucklands Beach Intermediate, the location is also handy to bus stops, supermarket and many other local amenities. If you and your family appreciate the finer things in life, then this is definitely the home for you!
Call now for viewing or for more information.
Please fill in the form below and we'll email you a link to download the PropertyFiles, instantly.
Terms of SupplyBy accepting the information contained in this PropertyFile, I acknowledge I have read, understood and accepted the terms on which the information is made available.
1. Where information is supplied by the agent to customers, the information is information in possession of the Vendor(s) that the Vendor(s) are making available to the customer without endorsement.
2. No representation is made by the agent or the Vendor(s) as to the accuracy, or to the reliability, of any information made available to the customers.
3. The customer will seek such advice and explanation the customer may require from an independent specialist of their choosing.
4. Should the purchaser decide not to obtain their own specialist advice, they are deemed to have satisfied themselves on all aspects of the property and are buying solely in reliance on their own judgement and contrary to the recommendation of the agent.
5. By registering you give consent to receive newsletters from the listing agent and/or PropertyFiles which you may unsubscribe from anytime.