25 Huntington Drive, Huntington Park 25 Huntington Drive - Brick and Tile Overlooking Huntington ParkTweet
- 25 Huntington Drive COUNCIL PROPERTY FILE.pdf
- 25 Huntington Drive LIM.pdf
- 25 Huntington Drive TITLE.pdf
- Auction - Best Practice Guide.pdf
- Auction buyers guide.pdf
- OIA Information Sheets.pdf
- Sale and purchase agreement guide.pdf
- settled.govt.nz buyer journey guide.pdf
Property DescriptionThis single level home, built by Universal Homes, sits on a 500sqm flat section with a well-established garden situated in sought after Huntington Park.
Features include -
* Three double bedrooms
* Two bathrooms including ensuite
* Two separate living areas
* Kitchen sits open plan to the dining and family room
* Gas cooking and heating, plus heat pump and ventilation system
* Double garage with internal access
* Private backyard and paved patio for outdoor entertainment and room for kids to play
Wake up in the morning and enjoy the outlook across to the park . Restaurants and cafes are an easy walk as the property is close to Botany Town Centre, as well as public transport and all amenities. Zoned for great schools including Botany Downs Primary and Botany Downs Secondary College.
This is a great opportunity if you are looking for your first home, downsizing, wishing to add to your investment portfolio or wanting a smart renovation project. Do not miss this fantastic buying opportunity in a family friendly neighbourhood. Must be sold on or before the auction date. Call us now or meet us at the open homes !
Please fill in the form below and we'll email you a link to download the PropertyFiles, instantly.
Terms of SupplyBy accepting the information contained in this PropertyFile, I acknowledge I have read, understood and accepted the terms on which the information is made available.
1. Where information is supplied by the agent to customers, the information is information in possession of the Vendor(s) that the Vendor(s) are making available to the customer without endorsement.
2. No representation is made by the agent or the Vendor(s) as to the accuracy, or to the reliability, of any information made available to the customers.
3. The customer will seek such advice and explanation the customer may require from an independent specialist of their choosing.
4. Should the purchaser decide not to obtain their own specialist advice, they are deemed to have satisfied themselves on all aspects of the property and are buying solely in reliance on their own judgement and contrary to the recommendation of the agent.
5. By registering you give consent to receive newsletters from the listing agent and/or PropertyFiles which you may unsubscribe from anytime.