1/8 Liam Place, Half Moon Bay 1/8 Liam Place - Your Smart Move!Tweet
- 1-8 Liam Pl LIM.pdf
- 1-8 Liam Place AUCTION AGREEMENT.pdf
- 1-8 Liam Place POST AUCTION CONDITIONAL AGREEMENT.pdf
- 1-8 Liam Place Revised Agreement Draft 22.9.2020.pdf
- 1-8 Liam Place TITLE.pdf
- Auction - Best Practice Guide.pdf
- Auction buyers guide.pdf
- OIA Information Sheets.pdf
- Sale and purchase agreement guide.pdf
- settled.govt.nz buyer journey guide.pdf
Property DescriptionSeeking comfort, security, and convenience? This single level two-bedroom brick and tile unit is a quality catch and should be first on your list!
You can never go wrong with a strong brick and tile construction. Positioned at a quiet cul-de-sac, topped off with great school zones, this makes the perfect combination for first home buyers, young families, investors, and downsizers.
The open plan living has a seamless flow to a low maintenance courtyard and a fully fenced garden area. The kitchen is functional with plenty of storage space and open dining, maximizing the space and layout.
Both bedrooms are good size, with built in wardrobe sharing the facilities of a separate bathroom and toilet. The decoration is neutral which allows you to add your personal flair and move-in and enjoy as is.
If education is a requirement in your list, tick it off with Wakaaranga School, Farm Cove Intermediate and Pakuranga College. The location is superb! A walking distance from local amenities, easy access to public transport and a short drive to Half Moon Bay Marina.
Be sure to be surprised by what this unit has to offer. So, come on over and have a look for yourself, it is well worth your visit.
Please fill in the form below and we'll email you a link to download the PropertyFiles, instantly.
Terms of SupplyBy accepting the information contained in this PropertyFile, I acknowledge I have read, understood and accepted the terms on which the information is made available.
1. Where information is supplied by the agent to customers, the information is information in possession of the Vendor(s) that the Vendor(s) are making available to the customer without endorsement.
2. No representation is made by the agent or the Vendor(s) as to the accuracy, or to the reliability, of any information made available to the customers.
3. The customer will seek such advice and explanation the customer may require from an independent specialist of their choosing.
4. Should the purchaser decide not to obtain their own specialist advice, they are deemed to have satisfied themselves on all aspects of the property and are buying solely in reliance on their own judgement and contrary to the recommendation of the agent.
5. By registering you give consent to receive newsletters from the listing agent and/or PropertyFiles which you may unsubscribe from anytime.