25 Marvon Downs Avenue, Pakuranga, Aucklnad 25 Marvon Downs Avenue - All I want for Christmas is YouTweet
- 25 Marvon Downs Avenue LIM.pdf
- 25 Marvon Downs RENTAL APPRAISAL.pdf
- 25 Marvon Downs Resource Consent Decision.pdf
- 25 Marvon Downs Subdivision Plans.pdf
- Auction - Best Practice Guide.pdf
- Auction buyers guide.pdf
- OIA Information Sheets.pdf
- Sale and purchase agreement guide.pdf
- settled.govt.nz buyer journey guide.pdf
Property DescriptionWe have found a hidden treasure that you do not want to miss. The vendors have completely renovated this home from top to toe, with new carpets, modern up-market kitchen features, and all the bells and whistles you could wish for.
Ceiling, underfloor insulated and with a heat pump, we understand comfort is key. Open plan living is everyone's favourite, and the lounge area flows seamlessly to a massive wooden deck ideal for entertaining. You will love sunsets and alfresco dinners at home enjoying a private and greenery outlook.
A double garage is a bonus. Those who can't live without their man cave or workshop will find the joy of this extra space.
In zone for excellent schools- Farm Cove Intermediate and Pakuranga College and walking distance to great kindergartens and pre-schools. You are just across the road from Lloyd Elsmore Park, a great leisure centre with plenty of activities- swimming, sports, gym, café, and much more.
Easy access to public transport and a short stroll to Botany Town Centre.
This single level home is your perfect start! Freehold, solid, modern, and with the wow factor of the views. Tick all your boxes and start 2021 in your right foot!
Our vendors have given us strict instructions to sell it at Auction Day!
Please fill in the form below and we'll email you a link to download the PropertyFiles, instantly.
Terms of SupplyBy accepting the information contained in this PropertyFile, I acknowledge I have read, understood and accepted the terms on which the information is made available.
1. Where information is supplied by the agent to customers, the information is information in possession of the Vendor(s) that the Vendor(s) are making available to the customer without endorsement.
2. No representation is made by the agent or the Vendor(s) as to the accuracy, or to the reliability, of any information made available to the customers.
3. The customer will seek such advice and explanation the customer may require from an independent specialist of their choosing.
4. Should the purchaser decide not to obtain their own specialist advice, they are deemed to have satisfied themselves on all aspects of the property and are buying solely in reliance on their own judgement and contrary to the recommendation of the agent.
5. By registering you give consent to receive newsletters from the listing agent and/or PropertyFiles which you may unsubscribe from anytime.