15 Bruce Place, Papatoetoe, Auckland 15 Bruce Place - Live-in or Develop On 847m² LandTweet
- 15 Bruce Place TITLE.pdf
- Auction - Best Practice Guide.pdf
- Auction buyers guide.pdf
- OIA Information Sheets.pdf
- Sale and purchase agreement guide.pdf
- settled.govt.nz buyer journey guide.pdf
Property DescriptionPotentially subdividable (subject to council approval) in a location that's highly desirable by those looking to invest, develop or inhabit where a well-presented family home provides the quality lifestyle in quiet cul de sac.
Perfect for all types of buyers featuring four big bedrooms plus sleepout with heat pump installed, separate bath and toilet plus open plan living connecting to sunny rear decking and in-ground pool for sensational summer living and alfresco dining.
Comfy, warm and healthy with heat-pumps and ventilation system plus a naturally sunny orientation. Set on a landscaped 847sqm (more or less) Residential - Mixed Housing Suburban zoned section fenced and gated for pets and kids, just a short walk to Papatoetoe East School and Papatoetoe High with motorways, MIT, Westfield and Hunters Plaza nearby.
A solid, time-tested design all soaked in sunshine packed with the memories of a lifetime from vendors exiting Auckland - perfect as landbanking/investment.
Please fill in the form below and we'll email you a link to download the PropertyFiles, instantly.
Terms of SupplyBy accepting the information contained in this PropertyFile, I acknowledge I have read, understood and accepted the terms on which the information is made available.
1. Where information is supplied by the agent to customers, the information is information in possession of the Vendor(s) that the Vendor(s) are making available to the customer without endorsement.
2. No representation is made by the agent or the Vendor(s) as to the accuracy, or to the reliability, of any information made available to the customers.
3. The customer will seek such advice and explanation the customer may require from an independent specialist of their choosing.
4. Should the purchaser decide not to obtain their own specialist advice, they are deemed to have satisfied themselves on all aspects of the property and are buying solely in reliance on their own judgement and contrary to the recommendation of the agent.
5. By registering you give consent to receive newsletters from the listing agent and/or PropertyFiles which you may unsubscribe from anytime.