15 Meadowland Drive, Somerville, Auckland 15 Meadowland Drive - New Year Resolutions!Tweet
- 15 Meadowland Drive AUCTIONAGREEMENT.pdf
- 15 Meadowland Drive LIM.pdf
- 15 Meadowland Drive TITLE.pdf
- Auction - Best Practice Guide.pdf
- Auction buyers guide.pdf
- OIA Information Sheets.pdf
- Sale and purchase agreement guide.pdf
- settled.govt.nz buyer journey guide.pdf
Property DescriptionWelcome to 15 Meadowland Drive. Beautiful home perfectly located in one of the best streets Sommerville has to offer. Bring your family and get ready to tick all your boxes here.
On a street frontage, freehold section of 811m2, this immaculately presented home offers an attractive curb appeal and is the first time on the market in 28 years.
Boasting three good size bedrooms, two living areas, a very stylish bathroom, a modern kitchen, and double internal access garaging, this home must be on top of your list.
The master bedroom opens to an outside deck and is completed with an en-suite. Enjoy cooking while watching the kids play in the private and fully fenced backyard.
Location, location, location. In zone for top schools of all levels, Shelly Park School, Somerville Intermediate, Howick College, Cockle Bay School, Our Lady Star of the Sea School.
Walking distance to nearby reserve, walkways, playgrounds, and Meadowland Shopping Centre.
Botany Town Centre and Howick Village are a short drive and public transport is at your doorstep.
Our vendors are determined to sell, and a change of ownership on, if not before, auction day is inevitable.
Call us now for more information and get ready to make your New Year resolution's come true!
Please fill in the form below and we'll email you a link to download the PropertyFiles, instantly.
Terms of SupplyBy accepting the information contained in this PropertyFile, I acknowledge I have read, understood and accepted the terms on which the information is made available.
1. Where information is supplied by the agent to customers, the information is information in possession of the Vendor(s) that the Vendor(s) are making available to the customer without endorsement.
2. No representation is made by the agent or the Vendor(s) as to the accuracy, or to the reliability, of any information made available to the customers.
3. The customer will seek such advice and explanation the customer may require from an independent specialist of their choosing.
4. Should the purchaser decide not to obtain their own specialist advice, they are deemed to have satisfied themselves on all aspects of the property and are buying solely in reliance on their own judgement and contrary to the recommendation of the agent.
5. By registering you give consent to receive newsletters from the listing agent and/or PropertyFiles which you may unsubscribe from anytime.