2/26 Opal Avenue, Pakuranga, Auckland 2/26 Opal Avenue - A Home with a Twist!Tweet
- 2-26 Opal Avenue AUCTIONAGREEMENT.pdf
- 2-26 Opal Avenue LIM.pdf
- 2-26 Opal Avenue TITLE.pdf
- 2-26Opal Avenue POSTAUCTIONCONDITIONALAGREEMENT.pdf
- Auction - Best Practice Guide.pdf
- Auction buyers guide.pdf
- OIA Information Sheets.pdf
- Sale and purchase agreement guide.pdf
- settled.govt.nz buyer journey guide.pdf
Property DescriptionCome up the driveway and you will find this hidden treasure privately located and secured in the heart of Pakuranga Heights.
The open plan living welcomes you from the moment you walk inside. A spacious living area and a functional kitchen that has been extensively modernized by the current vendors are the hub of the home. There are three good size bedrooms that share the facility of a modern family bathroom and a separate laundry.
Get ready to entertain family and friends on the large wooden deck and enjoy summer bbqs while the kids and pets play on the fully fenced outside area.
The garage has been converted to a sleep out (without CCC) and the vendors are selling as is where is.
Location, location, location. You are just a short drive from Pakuranga Plaza and all your local amenities. Access to the motorway and public transport is easy and great schools are a walking distance.
Investigate the possibilities here.
Call us now for a private viewing or come and see us at the open homes!
Please fill in the form below and we'll email you a link to download the PropertyFiles, instantly.
Terms of SupplyBy accepting the information contained in this PropertyFile, I acknowledge I have read, understood and accepted the terms on which the information is made available.
1. Where information is supplied by the agent to customers, the information is information in possession of the Vendor(s) that the Vendor(s) are making available to the customer without endorsement.
2. No representation is made by the agent or the Vendor(s) as to the accuracy, or to the reliability, of any information made available to the customers.
3. The customer will seek such advice and explanation the customer may require from an independent specialist of their choosing.
4. Should the purchaser decide not to obtain their own specialist advice, they are deemed to have satisfied themselves on all aspects of the property and are buying solely in reliance on their own judgement and contrary to the recommendation of the agent.
5. By registering you give consent to receive newsletters from the listing agent and/or PropertyFiles which you may unsubscribe from anytime.