1/9 Imogene Way, Half Moon Bay, Auckland 1/9 Imogene Way - Modern Townhouse Close to MarinaTweet
- 1-9 Imogene Way AUCTION AGREEMENT.pdf
- 1-9 Imogene Way DISCLOSURE FORM 18.pdf
- 1-9 Imogene Way LIM.pdf
- 1-9 Imogene Way TITLE.pdf
- Auction - Best Practice Guide.pdf
- Auction buyers guide.pdf
- OIA Information Sheets.pdf
- Sale and purchase agreement guide.pdf
- settled.govt.nz buyer journey guide.pdf
Property DescriptionCalling all first home buyers, young families, investors, and those looking for a secure lock-up-and-leave. This modern two-level townhouse is the perfect find on your house hunt.
Be welcomed by the classy open plan living and dining area from the moment you step inside. A stylish kitchen with plenty of storage and bench space is the hub of the home and the dining area has a great indoor-outdoor flow to a private courtyard.
The garden is fully fenced and secure and entertaining will be a breeze with family and friends. There are two heat pumps and additional chattels include the fridge, washing machine and tumble dryer.
The layout is convenient and practical, comprising two double bedrooms and a modern bathroom upstairs and a single bedroom and internal access garage downstairs.
Situated on a family friendly street, zoned for great schools such as Wakaaranga Primary school, Farm Cove Intermediate and Pakuranga College. Not to mention a short walk to the Half Moon Bay Marina, where you will find a supermarket, plenty of trendy eateries and a ferry terminal ideal for that easy commute into town.
This is a MUST VIEW on your list. Our vendors are serious sellers and have given us the instruction to sell it on or before Auction Day!
Please fill in the form below and we'll email you a link to download the PropertyFiles, instantly.
Terms of SupplyBy accepting the information contained in this PropertyFile, I acknowledge I have read, understood and accepted the terms on which the information is made available.
1. Where information is supplied by the agent to customers, the information is information in possession of the Vendor(s) that the Vendor(s) are making available to the customer without endorsement.
2. No representation is made by the agent or the Vendor(s) as to the accuracy, or to the reliability, of any information made available to the customers.
3. The customer will seek such advice and explanation the customer may require from an independent specialist of their choosing.
4. Should the purchaser decide not to obtain their own specialist advice, they are deemed to have satisfied themselves on all aspects of the property and are buying solely in reliance on their own judgement and contrary to the recommendation of the agent.
5. By registering you give consent to receive newsletters from the listing agent and/or PropertyFiles which you may unsubscribe from anytime.