34 Kelvin Road, Papakura, Auckland 34 Kelvin Road - Little Beauty on 652m2 Section – MHS ZoneTweet
- 34 Kelvin Road LIM.pdf
- 34 Kelvin Road TITLE.pdf
- Auction - Best Practice Guide.pdf
- Auction buyers guide.pdf
- OIA Information Sheets.pdf
- Sale and purchase agreement guide.pdf
- settled.govt.nz buyer journey guide.pdf
Property DescriptionQuietly positioned this single level home, Zoned for Mixed Housing Suburban Zone is well worth a viewing!
This well-maintained, sun-drenched, three bedroom home is perfect for first home buyers, investors, retirees or those downsizings.
One-year new modern kitchen with plenty storage will be loved by Master Chef. Separate formal lounge with a heat pump brings the cool feeling for the summer and warm in the winter. Plus, HRV system makes this home dry and healthier for you and your love ones.
Easy flow to the fruity fenced backyard from the laundry door, a perfect place for the kids and pets to play and family gatherings.
The detached locked double garage makes more room for storage.
Extra features include: polish wooden floor and full insulation.
Easy access to motorway and close to all amenities in central of Papakura.
Vendors are on the move; this little gem must go. Hope you are the next winner.
Contact Team Angela Cai now for private viewing or come to our open homes: Saturday and Sunday 4.30-5.00pm.
Please fill in the form below and we'll email you a link to download the PropertyFiles, instantly.
Terms of SupplyBy accepting the information contained in this PropertyFile, I acknowledge I have read, understood and accepted the terms on which the information is made available.
1. Where information is supplied by the agent to customers, the information is information in possession of the Vendor(s) that the Vendor(s) are making available to the customer without endorsement.
2. No representation is made by the agent or the Vendor(s) as to the accuracy, or to the reliability, of any information made available to the customers.
3. The customer will seek such advice and explanation the customer may require from an independent specialist of their choosing.
4. Should the purchaser decide not to obtain their own specialist advice, they are deemed to have satisfied themselves on all aspects of the property and are buying solely in reliance on their own judgement and contrary to the recommendation of the agent.
5. By registering you give consent to receive newsletters from the listing agent and/or PropertyFiles which you may unsubscribe from anytime.