101Union Road, Howick, Auckland 101 Union Road - Home for a Growing FamilyTweet
- 101 Union Road AUCTION AGREEMENT.pdf
- 101 Union Road COUNCIL PROPERTY FILE.pdf
- 101 Union Road INTERNAL CHANGES.pdf
- 101 Union Road LIM.pdf
- 101 Union Road TITLE.pdf
- Auction - Best Practice Guide.pdf
- Auction buyers guide.pdf
- OIA Information Sheets.pdf
- Sale and purchase agreement guide.pdf
- settled.govt.nz buyer journey guide.pdf
Property DescriptionThis has been a much loved family home for the past 18 years and is surely to be a home that you and your family will cherish for years to come. Brimming with character yet full of contemporary enhancements this 1960s bungalow is sure to impress.
With a Freehold title the 406sqm site provides ample fenced lawn and garden area for little ones to play safely. The generous floorplan is practical and functional and features the timeless charm of timber flooring blended with modern finishes that have been thoughtfully implemented throughout the home. The modern kitchen is sure to impress with soft close draws, stone benchtop and walk in scullery that provides a ton of space for all your kitchen appliances. If you love to cook and entertain you will surely find this will be the hub of your home as it overlooks the dining and front lounge that features French doors opening out to the garden with patio area for outdoor seating and lawn for play.
A second living room situated to the rear of the home can easily accommodate a large family and enjoys a seamless link to the rear deck for cool summer evening BBQ's. There is also room for a study nook so you can keep an eye on the children while you cook. A further three bedrooms complete this level and are benefited by a beautiful modern bathroom.
The rumpus has its own bathroom so the current owners utilise this room as their master bedroom. Ample space is on offer and with room for a couch this could become your parent's retreat. There is also external access so your options are boundless, be it home office, extended family accommodation, the choice is yours. A fresh colour palette throughout enhanced by new carpet, this is a home for years to come as it provides enough space for a family to grow. Within an easy walk to New World you'll never have to worry about that missing ingredient ever again.
Please fill in the form below and we'll email you a link to download the PropertyFiles, instantly.
Terms of SupplyBy accepting the information contained in this PropertyFile, I acknowledge I have read, understood and accepted the terms on which the information is made available.
1. Where information is supplied by the agent to customers, the information is information in possession of the Vendor(s) that the Vendor(s) are making available to the customer without endorsement.
2. No representation is made by the agent or the Vendor(s) as to the accuracy, or to the reliability, of any information made available to the customers.
3. The customer will seek such advice and explanation the customer may require from an independent specialist of their choosing.
4. Should the purchaser decide not to obtain their own specialist advice, they are deemed to have satisfied themselves on all aspects of the property and are buying solely in reliance on their own judgement and contrary to the recommendation of the agent.
5. By registering you give consent to receive newsletters from the listing agent and/or PropertyFiles which you may unsubscribe from anytime.