20 Dalwhinne Parade, Highland Park, Auckland 20 Dalwhinnie Parade - Elevated Cul-De-Sac Family LivingTweet
- 20 Dalwhinne Parade POST AUCTION AGREEMENT.pdf
- 20 Dalwhinnie Parade AUCTION AGREEMENT.pdf
- 20 Dalwhinnie Parade COUNCIL_PROPERTY_FILE.pdf
- 20 Dalwhinnie Parade LIM....pdf
- 20 Dalwhinnie Parade TITLE....pdf
- Auction - Best Practice Guide.pdf
- Auction buyers guide.pdf
- OIA Information Sheets.pdf
- Sale and purchase agreement guide.pdf
- settled.govt.nz buyer journey guide.pdf
Property DescriptionThis Highland Park home holds many cherished memories that have spanned across three generations for close to 25 years. However the time has come for change and for a new family to make their own memories within this peaceful family friendly cul-de-sac.
Sitting on 732m2 in an elevated position adjacent to Cairngorm Place Reserve this home commands instant appeal with its Tudor style design. The reserve and a path at the end of the street lead onto Howick Intermediate and the Howick Leisure Centre for easy access to fitness classes, gym facilities and school holiday programmes. Your family will be well catered for here.
A fresh colour palette throughout enhanced by new carpet complements the natural charm. Open plan family living and dining faces north to capture the all day sun and provides an effortless flow out to the generous sized paved patio that overlooks the fully fenced garden. If you love to entertain outdoors this is the perfect spot with extensive views of Rangitoto.
Conveniently located on the ground level is a double bedroom with a large wardrobe and bathroom facilities, laundry and storage options. The garage has become a flexible space with one side being utilised as a teenagers retreat, and on the other side a hobby room and workshop area that could easily be restored to a single internal garage. Upstairs you will find a spacious master bedroom plus a further two double bedrooms, a family bathroom and a ton of storage space.
With the environment and sustainable living in mind, you will enjoy the use of a large greenhouse supported by an impressive rain harvesting system for watering your garden. The sizeable shed and paved rear area complement the outdoor living space.
Hidden away yet close to main arterial routes this home boasts a convenient location all within a short drive to bustling Botany Town Centre, Howick Village with its numerous cafes and restaurants and of course all the local parks, beaches and excellent schools. There is plenty of scope here to put your stamp on this warm, charming home. Call me now to arrange a private inspection or come and see me at one of the open homes; I look forward to showing you through. (Note this property is also known as 2 Clunie Place)
Please fill in the form below and we'll email you a link to download the PropertyFiles, instantly.
Terms of SupplyBy accepting the information contained in this PropertyFile, I acknowledge I have read, understood and accepted the terms on which the information is made available.
1. Where information is supplied by the agent to customers, the information is information in possession of the Vendor(s) that the Vendor(s) are making available to the customer without endorsement.
2. No representation is made by the agent or the Vendor(s) as to the accuracy, or to the reliability, of any information made available to the customers.
3. The customer will seek such advice and explanation the customer may require from an independent specialist of their choosing.
4. Should the purchaser decide not to obtain their own specialist advice, they are deemed to have satisfied themselves on all aspects of the property and are buying solely in reliance on their own judgement and contrary to the recommendation of the agent.
5. By registering you give consent to receive newsletters from the listing agent and/or PropertyFiles which you may unsubscribe from anytime.