56 Norwood Drive, Flat Bush, Auckland 56 Norwood Drive - Affordable, Freehold, ModernTweet
- 56 Norwood Drive AUCTION AGREEMENT.pdf
- 56 Norwood Drive LIM.pdf
- 56 Norwood Drive POST AUCTION CONDITIONAL AGREEMENT.pdf
- 56 Norwood Drive TITLE..pdf
- Auction - Best Practice Guide.pdf
- Auction buyers guide.pdf
- OIA Information Sheets.pdf
- Sale and purchase agreement guide.pdf
- settled.govt.nz buyer journey guide.pdf
Property DescriptionPerfect for first home buyers & investors, this is a great opportunity to own this freehold modern home in the sought-after location of Flat Bush.
This little gem has a lot to offer, 3 spacious double bedrooms with massive built-in wardrobes and 2.5 bathrooms (including a master room with ensuite), a sun-filled open plan living area seamlessly flows out to a sun-drenched patio for BBQ or entertainment. Open plan dining and a modern kitchen overlooking the reserve where you can enjoy the view while cooking.
Internal tandem garage boosts the livability factor with safe and dry entry along with space for utility storage.
Zone in Mission Heights Junior College, Mission Heights Primary School, Ormiston Senior College, Sancta Maria College and Our Lady Star of the Sea School. Few minutes away to the new Ormiston town centre and all amenities.
Call us now to arrange your private viewing or visit our open home.
Please fill in the form below and we'll email you a link to download the PropertyFiles, instantly.
Terms of SupplyBy accepting the information contained in this PropertyFile, I acknowledge I have read, understood and accepted the terms on which the information is made available.
1. Where information is supplied by the agent to customers, the information is information in possession of the Vendor(s) that the Vendor(s) are making available to the customer without endorsement.
2. No representation is made by the agent or the Vendor(s) as to the accuracy, or to the reliability, of any information made available to the customers.
3. The customer will seek such advice and explanation the customer may require from an independent specialist of their choosing.
4. Should the purchaser decide not to obtain their own specialist advice, they are deemed to have satisfied themselves on all aspects of the property and are buying solely in reliance on their own judgement and contrary to the recommendation of the agent.
5. By registering you give consent to receive newsletters from the listing agent and/or PropertyFiles which you may unsubscribe from anytime.