1/51 Birdwood Avenue, Papatoeote, Auckland 1/51 BIrdwood Avenue - First Home Buyers or Looking for a Do - UpTweet
- 1-51 Birdwood Avenue LIM.pdf
- 1-51 Birdwood Avenue TITLE.pdf
- Auction - Best Practice Guide.pdf
- Auction buyers guide.pdf
- OIA Information Sheets.pdf
- Sale and purchase agreement guide.pdf
- settled.govt.nz buyer journey guide.pdf
Property DescriptionHaving been loved and enjoyed for 18 years, the vendors are on the move. This unique and extremely spacious two-story "white house" is hard to find in Papatoetoe. Five generous bedrooms, two bathrooms and two separate toilets make it so convenient for a large family or for investment.
Large balconies upstairs, separate lounge and the patio at the front add more choices for family and friends gathering. Parking is easy for sure with double internal garage and plenty off-street parking .
Brimming with opportunity to build on a classic timepiece, you will love how this home blends old world with a new, giving you the chance to preserve its character, while even adding your own modern touches.
Located in the central Papatoetoe, it's so easy to wander around Hunters Plaza, Leisure centre with swimming pool, restaurants, shops, train station, etc. And with only a few minutes drive to Manukau Westfield, motorway access, also short drive to Auckland airport and the CBD.
Chance is rare, call Marilyn Ma and Angela Cai for more details .
Please fill in the form below and we'll email you a link to download the PropertyFiles, instantly.
Terms of SupplyBy accepting the information contained in this PropertyFile, I acknowledge I have read, understood and accepted the terms on which the information is made available.
1. Where information is supplied by the agent to customers, the information is information in possession of the Vendor(s) that the Vendor(s) are making available to the customer without endorsement.
2. No representation is made by the agent or the Vendor(s) as to the accuracy, or to the reliability, of any information made available to the customers.
3. The customer will seek such advice and explanation the customer may require from an independent specialist of their choosing.
4. Should the purchaser decide not to obtain their own specialist advice, they are deemed to have satisfied themselves on all aspects of the property and are buying solely in reliance on their own judgement and contrary to the recommendation of the agent.
5. By registering you give consent to receive newsletters from the listing agent and/or PropertyFiles which you may unsubscribe from anytime.