9 Doughty Place, Otara, Auckland 9 Doughty Place - First Home with Development PotentialTweet
- 9 Doughty Place TITLE.pdf
- Auction - Best Practice Guide.pdf
- Auction buyers guide.pdf
- OIA Information Sheets.pdf
- Sale and purchase agreement guide.pdf
- settled.govt.nz buyer journey guide.pdf
Property DescriptionFirst home buyers, families, investors and developers should view.
Situated in a very tidy cul-de-sac, this home offers a fully fenced section providing security and space for children and pets.
This solid brick home offers 3 bedrooms, 1 bathroom, 1 toilet, combined kitchen and dining, separate lounge and laundry.
Extensive decking provides for great outdoor living.
Double garage and extra off-street parking.
A level well-proportioned section of 688sqm (more or less). Zoned Residential - Mixed Housing Urban
Located close to schools, public transport, MIT, Manukau City Centre and Botany Town Centre, East Tamaki, Papatoetoe, Flat Bush, Auckland Airports, the Northern and Southern motorways.
Add this asset to your portfolio, a prime section offers investment and development opportunity now and in the future (subject to Council approval).
The owner is retiring out of Auckland, this property must be sold on auction day!
Call us now for more information.
Please fill in the form below and we'll email you a link to download the PropertyFiles, instantly.
Terms of SupplyBy accepting the information contained in this PropertyFile, I acknowledge I have read, understood and accepted the terms on which the information is made available.
1. Where information is supplied by the agent to customers, the information is information in possession of the Vendor(s) that the Vendor(s) are making available to the customer without endorsement.
2. No representation is made by the agent or the Vendor(s) as to the accuracy, or to the reliability, of any information made available to the customers.
3. The customer will seek such advice and explanation the customer may require from an independent specialist of their choosing.
4. Should the purchaser decide not to obtain their own specialist advice, they are deemed to have satisfied themselves on all aspects of the property and are buying solely in reliance on their own judgement and contrary to the recommendation of the agent.
5. By registering you give consent to receive newsletters from the listing agent and/or PropertyFiles which you may unsubscribe from anytime.