141 Clovelly Road, Bucklands Beach, Auckland 141 Clovelly Road - Develop or Renovate in Macleans ZoneTweet
- 141 Clovelly Road LIM.pdf
- 141 Clovelly Road TITLE.pdf
- Auction - Best Practice Guide.pdf
- Auction buyers guide.pdf
- OIA Information Sheets.pdf
- Sale and purchase agreement guide.pdf
- settled.govt.nz buyer journey guide.pdf
Property DescriptionFirst time on the market for 24 years, sitting on a substantial freehold section of approximately 680m2. Zoned as Mixed Housing Suburban under the Auckland Unitary Plan, this is a great opportunity to either renovate the existing home or seek out what development potential the section holds.
This two level house is full of character with original features throughout, offering a great functional layout with three good size bedrooms and a sun room serviced by two bathrooms. The kitchen seamlessly flows to the decking area where you can watch your kids and pets play around. Double internal access garage really boosts the liveability factor with safe and dry entry along with space for utility storage.
This property is close to beautiful beaches, easy access to Half Moon Bay ferry terminal where you could catch the ferry to work in the city or Waiheke Island. In the zone of Bucklands Beach Primary School, Bucklands Beach Intermediate and Macleans College.
Opportunities like this are snapped up fast so whether you are looking at the prospect of developing the property, or want to buy a family home where you can add your personal style, then don't pass up this opportunity.
Call us today for more information!
Please fill in the form below and we'll email you a link to download the PropertyFiles, instantly.
Terms of SupplyBy accepting the information contained in this PropertyFile, I acknowledge I have read, understood and accepted the terms on which the information is made available.
1. Where information is supplied by the agent to customers, the information is information in possession of the Vendor(s) that the Vendor(s) are making available to the customer without endorsement.
2. No representation is made by the agent or the Vendor(s) as to the accuracy, or to the reliability, of any information made available to the customers.
3. The customer will seek such advice and explanation the customer may require from an independent specialist of their choosing.
4. Should the purchaser decide not to obtain their own specialist advice, they are deemed to have satisfied themselves on all aspects of the property and are buying solely in reliance on their own judgement and contrary to the recommendation of the agent.
5. By registering you give consent to receive newsletters from the listing agent and/or PropertyFiles which you may unsubscribe from anytime.