14 Mangos Place, Pakuranga, Auckland 14 Mangos Place - Affordable & Freehold!Tweet
- 14 Mangos Place AUCTION AGREEMENT.pdf
- 14 Mangos Place LIM.pdf
- 14 Mangos Place POST AUCTION AGREEMENT.pdf
- 14 Mangos Place TITLE.pdf
- Auction - Best Practice Guide.pdf
- Auction buyers guide.pdf
- OIA Information Sheets.pdf
- Sale and purchase agreement guide.pdf
- settled.govt.nz buyer journey guide.pdf
Property DescriptionYour house hunt ends here at 14 Mangos Place in Pakuranga.
A solid, freehold, single-level, brick and tile home. This will tick a lot of boxes for a lot of buyers.
Located at a quiet cul-de-sac off Edgewater Drive, you are on a freehold section of 746m2 and a walking distance from local schools, parks, and centrally positioned with easy access to public transport and motorway.
The house has been tastefully renovated with polished wooden floors throughout and modern kitchen fittings. Three bedrooms share the facilities of the main bathroom and a separate toilet.
There is a single lock-up garage with a workshop at the back which is an ideal man cave.
The vendors are ready to pack and move to their new home.
This is an amazing opportunity for first home buyers and young families to own a piece of freehold section without the price tag.
Come along to our open homes this weekend or give us a call for more information!
Please fill in the form below and we'll email you a link to download the PropertyFiles, instantly.
Terms of SupplyBy accepting the information contained in this PropertyFile, I acknowledge I have read, understood and accepted the terms on which the information is made available.
1. Where information is supplied by the agent to customers, the information is information in possession of the Vendor(s) that the Vendor(s) are making available to the customer without endorsement.
2. No representation is made by the agent or the Vendor(s) as to the accuracy, or to the reliability, of any information made available to the customers.
3. The customer will seek such advice and explanation the customer may require from an independent specialist of their choosing.
4. Should the purchaser decide not to obtain their own specialist advice, they are deemed to have satisfied themselves on all aspects of the property and are buying solely in reliance on their own judgement and contrary to the recommendation of the agent.
5. By registering you give consent to receive newsletters from the listing agent and/or PropertyFiles which you may unsubscribe from anytime.