20 Goodwin Drive, Rosehill, Auckland 20 Goodwin Drive - Convenient Location on A Massive Flat BlockTweet
- 20 Goodwin Drive RENTAL APPRAISAL.pdf
- 20 Goodwin Drive SALE_PURCHASE_AGREEMENT.pdf
- 20 Goodwin Drive TITLE.pdf
- Auction - Best Practice Guide.pdf
- Auction buyers guide.pdf
- OIA Information Sheets.pdf
- Sale and purchase agreement guide.pdf
- settled.govt.nz buyer journey guide.pdf
Property DescriptionDue to Alert Level 4 Restrictions, Open Homes cannot take place. Once Alert Level 4 restrictions have been eased, an Auction date will be set for this property. Please contact Angela Cai 021 889 058 or Marilyn Hong Ma on 021 047 4498 for further information or to register your interest.
First time on the market in 27 years, this property offers the ample land area of 999sqm with huge potential. Here is your opportunity to stamp your mark on this Residential - Mixed Housing Suburban Zone, situated in a sought-after prime location, with all the amenities, parks, shops, schools, this property will appeal to a wide range of buyers specially the land bankers, developers, investors and DIYers as it has the potential which can be truly unlocked.
The House: a solid 1970's home offers 3 bedrooms, 1 bathroom and separate toilet, combined kitchen dining and lounge and a detached double garage.
This property offers comfortable family living on a large section with fenced outdoor area for children and pets to play.
The location: easy access to State Highway 1 and the Great South Road, in walking distance to the Rosehill Shopping Centre, Rosehill Intermediate and Rosehill College. The Maybeth Reserve Park is a few neighbours away and in close proximity to Papakura Shopping Centre and Karaka lakes.
Please fill in the form below and we'll email you a link to download the PropertyFiles, instantly.
Terms of SupplyBy accepting the information contained in this PropertyFile, I acknowledge I have read, understood and accepted the terms on which the information is made available.
1. Where information is supplied by the agent to customers, the information is information in possession of the Vendor(s) that the Vendor(s) are making available to the customer without endorsement.
2. No representation is made by the agent or the Vendor(s) as to the accuracy, or to the reliability, of any information made available to the customers.
3. The customer will seek such advice and explanation the customer may require from an independent specialist of their choosing.
4. Should the purchaser decide not to obtain their own specialist advice, they are deemed to have satisfied themselves on all aspects of the property and are buying solely in reliance on their own judgement and contrary to the recommendation of the agent.
5. By registering you give consent to receive newsletters from the listing agent and/or PropertyFiles which you may unsubscribe from anytime.