10 Opal Avenue, Pakuranga, Auckland 10 Opal Avenue - Flexible Family LivingTweet
- 10 Opal Ave TITLE.pdf
- 10 Opal Avenue LIM.pdf
- 10 Opal Avenue RENTAL APPRAISAL.pdf
- Auction - Best Practice Guide.pdf
- Auction buyers guide.pdf
- OIA Information Sheets.pdf
- Sale and purchase agreement guide.pdf
- settled.govt.nz buyer journey guide.pdf
Property DescriptionSituated on a quiet cul-de-sac, this two-level family home offers the perfect layout for growing and extended families. Featuring open-plan living with modern interiors and neutral decor, this home is ready for you to move in and enjoy.
Loaded with sophisticated charm and warm character, the lounge area is bright and sunny with large windows enjoying an elevated position. There are three good size bedrooms and a very stylish family bathroom. Year-round comfort is guaranteed by the presence of clever ducted air conditioning.
The bonus is the large rumpus area downstairs, with both internal access and its own separate entry. There is also an additional separate toilet downstairs, making it the perfect space for extended families, work from home, or a teenager's retreat. Triple car garaging plus a workshop completes the package, with plenty of off-street parking.
Sitting proudly on a freehold section of 615m2, in zone for Mixed House Suburban, it also offers future development potential.
Local shops and excellent schools add value to your investment, while the proximity to the motorway means you can connect with any part of Auckland quickly and easily.
Perfect for first home buyers, young families, or investors looking for a solid investment. Vendors have loved owning this property and are now giving you the opportunity to make this tastefully renovated home yours.
Don't wait for too long, homes like this are hard to find and easy to love, so your early inspection is highly recommended. Give us a call now for more information.
Please fill in the form below and we'll email you a link to download the PropertyFiles, instantly.
Terms of SupplyBy accepting the information contained in this PropertyFile, I acknowledge I have read, understood and accepted the terms on which the information is made available.
1. Where information is supplied by the agent to customers, the information is information in possession of the Vendor(s) that the Vendor(s) are making available to the customer without endorsement.
2. No representation is made by the agent or the Vendor(s) as to the accuracy, or to the reliability, of any information made available to the customers.
3. The customer will seek such advice and explanation the customer may require from an independent specialist of their choosing.
4. Should the purchaser decide not to obtain their own specialist advice, they are deemed to have satisfied themselves on all aspects of the property and are buying solely in reliance on their own judgement and contrary to the recommendation of the agent.
5. By registering you give consent to receive newsletters from the listing agent and/or PropertyFiles which you may unsubscribe from anytime.