10 Paul Place, Pakuranga, Auckland 10 Paul Place - Great Family Home on 903 m2 Flat LandTweet
- 10 Paul Place COUNCIL PROPERTY FILE.pdf
- 10 Paul Place RENTAL APPRAISAL.pdf
- 10 Paul Place SALE AND PURCHASE AGREEMENT.pdf
- 10 Paul Place TITLE.pdf
- OIA Information Sheets.pdf
- Sale and purchase agreement guide.pdf
- settled.govt.nz buyer journey guide.pdf
Property DescriptionLocated in a quiet cul-de-sac, 10 Paul Place Pakuranga offers a fantastic opportunity for the location sensitive families, huge potential for savvy investors, land bankers as well as the developers.
On a freehold section of 903m2, in the zone for Mixed House Urban, this solid home is the first time on the market in over 19 years.
The floor plan plays host to five bedrooms, two bathrooms, two living areas, including a large separate lounge. The kitchen has an island bench top and offers open-plan dining. A high ceiling double garage with two single doors offer potentials as well as plenty off-street parking and more storage room.
In this prime location, Pakuranga Plaza is just at your doorstep, where you can find heaps of retail shops, eateries and cafes. Public transport and local amenities are within walking distance. Sylvia Park Shopping Mall, main arterial routes as well as the Half moon Bay Marina and the motorways are easily accessed. The AMETI Eastern Busway is well underway and it will offer further growth to the area in the coming years.
Within a short distance to St Kentigern College.
Please fill in the form below and we'll email you a link to download the PropertyFiles, instantly.
Terms of SupplyBy accepting the information contained in this PropertyFile, I acknowledge I have read, understood and accepted the terms on which the information is made available.
1. Where information is supplied by the agent to customers, the information is information in possession of the Vendor(s) that the Vendor(s) are making available to the customer without endorsement.
2. No representation is made by the agent or the Vendor(s) as to the accuracy, or to the reliability, of any information made available to the customers.
3. The customer will seek such advice and explanation the customer may require from an independent specialist of their choosing.
4. Should the purchaser decide not to obtain their own specialist advice, they are deemed to have satisfied themselves on all aspects of the property and are buying solely in reliance on their own judgement and contrary to the recommendation of the agent.
5. By registering you give consent to receive newsletters from the listing agent and/or PropertyFiles which you may unsubscribe from anytime.
Contact Angela Cai
Contact Marilyn Hong Ma
Five AM Realty Ltd
Years of professional experience in real estate and over 20 years of customer service background plus a pleasant, honesty, patient and challenge loving character and a strong sense of duty makes Marilyn Hong Ma a most favored agent of the clients.
Marilyn is also a great team player. She has been an active member of Team Angela Cai since 2019. Since year 2019, the team has achieved the awards:
Elite Performer 2019-2020
Elite Performer 2020-2021
Chairman's Elite Performer 2020-2021
Getting job done well is her initial motivation. More and more referrals from past happy clients are the best awards for her professional career. She always gets the happiest Testimonials from both buyers and vendors like the follows and more:
"Great Work Marilyn!! Success doesn’t happen overnight. And the most successful individuals are those who are willing to put in a productive day’s work before they even receive success. Marilyn has work hard to sell our house successfully, even in these tough times, limited windows of viewing and movement, but she pull it through! Great Work Marilyn! I hope one day I see "Team Marilyn". Review submitted by Max (Vendor) on 13 Oct 2021
"The Perfect Agent and Highly Recommended to all My family and I cannot thank Marilyn enough for the successful sale of our property. Marilyn explained the process of selling and marketing from start to finish and kept me updated with feedback every step of the way. Her feedback proved invaluable as it allowed us to make changes to secure well above our reserve. Marilyn is approachable, professional, friendly and worked tirelessly towards a sale. We highly recommend her to anyone thinking about selling their home and you can trust her to get the job done. There is no better feeling than looking at that "another one sold" sticker on the sign outside of our home. Review submitted by Rachel Holder (Vendor) on 17 Dec 2020" Rachel
"I have meet Marilyn in 47 Casper Road She was very skilled and professional that welcomed me in her best manner, I felt very comfortable to ask her what I need to know, she was extremely patient and helpful toward my needs which made the purchase very easy. Verified by RateMyAgent" Russell 29 Mar 2021
Call Marilyn any time for a chat about your property on 0210474498 or 092504040. She has no barrier in language or attitude.