7 Cintra Place, Glen Innes, Auckland 7 Cintra Place - Prime Development MHU 887m2Tweet
- 7 Cintra Place ARCHITECTS ENVIRONMENTAL.pdf
- 7 Cintra Place LIM.pdf
- 7 Cintra Place RENTAL APPRAISAL.pdf
- 7 Cintra Place SALE AND PURCHASE AGREEMENT.pdf
- 7 Cintra Place TITLE.pdf
- OIA Information Sheets.pdf
- Sale and purchase agreement guide.pdf
- settled.govt.nz buyer journey guide.pdf
Property DescriptionThis is your opportunity to secure a prime real estate spot on a freehold section of 887m2 with both stormwater and wastewater within the boundaries of the property.
Make no mistake, the major appeal here is the immediate or long-term landbank opportunity.
Under Mixed House Urban, this section allows for high-density development and this is a rare and exciting opportunity you don't want to miss!
The house itself is very well presented and modernized, with open plan living, a heat pump, and insulation. Three bedrooms share the facilities of a separate bathroom and shower and there is a detached double garage at the back.
Situated in a highly desirable location, close to the Glen Innes train station, easy access to the motorway and city. A convenient drive to the Bays and the cafes at the beach. The area is well served for shopping to all major supermarkets and is close to the Lunn Avenue, Meadowbank, and Remuera shopping centers.
Recreation facilities are abundant in the area with Remuera Golf Course, Tennis Park, Auckland Netball, and SwimTastic - Aquatic Facility in close proximity.
Hold the land and rent out the current home until you are ready to unleash the opportunity or get straight into developing this land to its true potential.
Time for you to unlock the potential. Inspect without delay!
Please fill in the form below and we'll email you a link to download the PropertyFiles, instantly.
Terms of SupplyBy accepting the information contained in this PropertyFile, I acknowledge I have read, understood and accepted the terms on which the information is made available.
1. Where information is supplied by the agent to customers, the information is information in possession of the Vendor(s) that the Vendor(s) are making available to the customer without endorsement.
2. No representation is made by the agent or the Vendor(s) as to the accuracy, or to the reliability, of any information made available to the customers.
3. The customer will seek such advice and explanation the customer may require from an independent specialist of their choosing.
4. Should the purchaser decide not to obtain their own specialist advice, they are deemed to have satisfied themselves on all aspects of the property and are buying solely in reliance on their own judgement and contrary to the recommendation of the agent.
5. By registering you give consent to receive newsletters from the listing agent and/or PropertyFiles which you may unsubscribe from anytime.