3/11 Celtic Crescent, Ellerslie, Auckland 3/11 Celtic Crescent - Affordable Brick and Tile with Considerable StyleTweet
- 3-11 Celtic Crescent LIM.pdf
- 3-11 Celtic Crescent RENTAL APPRAISAL.pdf
- 3-11 Celtic Crescent TITLE.pdf
- Auction - Best Practice Guide.pdf
- Auction buyers guide.pdf
- OIA Information Sheets Auction.pdf
- Sale and purchase agreement guide.pdf
- settled.govt.nz buyer journey guide.pdf
Property DescriptionTucked away from the road and perfectly presented, this fully renovated brick and tile beauty offers immediate comfort and undeniable style in one of Ellerslie's finest locations.
Found within the unit's classic 1970s facade is an interior that epitomises contemporary finesse, with fresh paintwork, new flooring and thoroughly modern finishes contributing immediate aesthetic impact.
Compact but impeccably formed, the floor plan comprising two bedrooms with built-in wardrobes supported by a pristine bathroom equipped with a sizeable dual-head shower. An open-plan lounge and dining area provides an elegant hub for everyday living and naturally adjoins the superbly specified kitchen that showcases excellent appliances and stone benchtops. Full insulation, an alarm system, heat pump, LED lighting and an internal laundry are addition advantages that amplify practicality.
Enjoying a ¼ share of a peaceful 1,133 m2 block, this property also contains the convenience of an expansive Form Steel carport.
An effortless lifestyle is assured in this prime location, with Sylvia Park, Lunn Avenue, public transport, local amenities and the motorway all being within easy reach. Furthermore, you're only a stroll from idyllic reserves and boast quality schooling options.
Buyers pursuing minimal maintenance and a superb situation are urged to view this fuss-free abode.
Greate opportunity for first home buyers, investors and those who are going to downsize.
Contact us for more information.
Please fill in the form below and we'll email you a link to download the PropertyFiles, instantly.
Terms of SupplyBy accepting the information contained in this PropertyFile, I acknowledge I have read, understood and accepted the terms on which the information is made available.
1. Where information is supplied by the agent to customers, the information is information in possession of the Vendor(s) that the Vendor(s) are making available to the customer without endorsement.
2. No representation is made by the agent or the Vendor(s) as to the accuracy, or to the reliability, of any information made available to the customers.
3. The customer will seek such advice and explanation the customer may require from an independent specialist of their choosing.
4. Should the purchaser decide not to obtain their own specialist advice, they are deemed to have satisfied themselves on all aspects of the property and are buying solely in reliance on their own judgement and contrary to the recommendation of the agent.
5. By registering you give consent to receive newsletters from the listing agent and/or PropertyFiles which you may unsubscribe from anytime.
Contact Angela Cai
Contact Marilyn Hong Ma
Five AM Realty Ltd
Years of professional experience in real estate and over 20 years of customer service background plus a pleasant, honesty, patient and challenge loving character and a strong sense of duty makes Marilyn Hong Ma a most favored agent of the clients.
Marilyn is also a great team player. She has been an active member of Team Angela Cai since 2019. Since year 2019, the team has achieved the awards:
Elite Performer 2019-2020
Elite Performer 2020-2021
Chairman's Elite Performer 2020-2021
Getting job done well is her initial motivation. More and more referrals from past happy clients are the best awards for her professional career. She always gets the happiest Testimonials from both buyers and vendors like the follows and more:
"Great Work Marilyn!! Success doesn’t happen overnight. And the most successful individuals are those who are willing to put in a productive day’s work before they even receive success. Marilyn has work hard to sell our house successfully, even in these tough times, limited windows of viewing and movement, but she pull it through! Great Work Marilyn! I hope one day I see "Team Marilyn". Review submitted by Max (Vendor) on 13 Oct 2021
"The Perfect Agent and Highly Recommended to all My family and I cannot thank Marilyn enough for the successful sale of our property. Marilyn explained the process of selling and marketing from start to finish and kept me updated with feedback every step of the way. Her feedback proved invaluable as it allowed us to make changes to secure well above our reserve. Marilyn is approachable, professional, friendly and worked tirelessly towards a sale. We highly recommend her to anyone thinking about selling their home and you can trust her to get the job done. There is no better feeling than looking at that "another one sold" sticker on the sign outside of our home. Review submitted by Rachel Holder (Vendor) on 17 Dec 2020" Rachel
"I have meet Marilyn in 47 Casper Road She was very skilled and professional that welcomed me in her best manner, I felt very comfortable to ask her what I need to know, she was extremely patient and helpful toward my needs which made the purchase very easy. Verified by RateMyAgent" Russell 29 Mar 2021
Call Marilyn any time for a chat about your property on 0210474498 or 092504040. She has no barrier in language or attitude.