61 Strathfield Ave, Dallington Private and PeacefulTweet
- A - Detailed Client Flyer - 61 Strathfield Ave.pdf
- B - Confirmed Ps and Cs - 61 Strathfield Ave.pdf
- C - LIM - 61 Strathfield Ave.pdf
- D - Title - 61 Strathfield.pdf
- D1 - Insurance Information.pdf
- D2 - COC.pdf
- E - Scope of Works & Sign Off - 61 Strathfield Ave.pdf
- E1 - Information Response - 61 Strathfield Avenue.pdf
- F - Path & Driveway Information - 61 Strathfield Ave.pdf
- G - Drainage Repairs - 61 Strathfield Ave.pdf
- H - Profile - KPW.pdf
Please fill in the form below and we'll email you a link to download the PropertyFiles, instantly.
Terms of SupplyBy accepting the information contained in this PropertyFile, I acknowledge I have read, understood and accepted the terms on which the information is made available.
1. Where information is supplied by the agent to customers, the information is information in possession of the Vendor(s) that the Vendor(s) are making available to the customer without endorsement.
2. No representation is made by the agent or the Vendor(s) as to the accuracy, or to the reliability, of any information made available to the customers.
3. The customer will seek such advice and explanation the customer may require from an independent specialist of their choosing.
4. Should the purchaser decide not to obtain their own specialist advice, they are deemed to have satisfied themselves on all aspects of the property and are buying solely in reliance on their own judgement and contrary to the recommendation of the agent.
5. By registering you give consent to receive newsletters from the listing agent and/or PropertyFiles which you may unsubscribe from anytime.
Contact Kathryn Picton-Warlow
GOLD REAL ESTATE GROUP LTD
Licensed REAA 2008
Kathryn Picton-Warlow brings to real estate years of experience in property, marketing and sales. Down-to-earth and hard-working, she operates with professionalism and attention to detail that wins trust.
Over the years, Kathryn has bought, redeveloped and sold several rural properties, including historic Hurlingham on the Bangor Estate, giving her an intimate understanding of Canterbury lifestyle property.
Now based in Fendalton, Kathryn’s goal is to help people into the right home – whether country estate or city pad.
Her approach is principled and unpressured, and she is dedicated to achieving the best results for clients. A history of buying and selling properties – and horses – gives her formidable auction experience and she is a highly skilled negotiator.