257 Bealey Avenue, Christchurch Central Press 'Go' on a Short-Term Rental OpportunityTweet
- A - Detailed Client Flyer.pdf
- F - Rates.pdf
- G - Land zoning.pdf
- H - Listed Land Use Register.pdf
- I - Schools and schools zones.pdf
- J - Overseas Investment Act.pdf
- K - REA Sale and purchase Agreement Guide.pdf
Property DescriptionGrab a slice of the growing short-term rental market with this tidy and substantial property. Previously a hostel, it's perfectly laid-out for Airbnb with eight bedrooms, and multiple bathrooms and living - it even comes completely furnished. Add an attractive location for out-of-town visitors, less than 5 minutes' drive to supermarkets, Victoria Street or New Regent Street and Isaac Theatre Royal, and you have a brilliant opportunity just waiting for you to press 'go'.
There's a large dine-in kitchen with two separate sinks, a gas cook-top and a whole lot of storage (kitchenware, dining ware and utensils are all included), plus a large dining room with several tables, all looking out to the back garden. Three separate living/sitting rooms ensure a good mix of quiet space and socialising areas. And then there are eight bedrooms (a mix of double, twin and triple configurations), three bathrooms, three toilets, a separate office, one carport and plenty of off-street parking! Did we mention that everything is here and ready to go?!
All of this is set in a pretty garden set on a private rear section of 1,935 sqm. This is an unbeatable opportunity for anybody looking at entering the short-term rental market. Contact the agent today because you don't want to miss this!
Please be aware that this information may have been sourced from RPNZ/LLUR/REINZ/Property Guru/Land Information New Zealand/Christchurch City Council/CERA and we have not been able to verify the accuracy of the same.
Please fill in the form below and we'll email you a link to download the PropertyFiles, instantly.
Terms of SupplyBy accepting the information contained in this PropertyFile, I acknowledge I have read, understood and accepted the terms on which the information is made available.
1. Where information is supplied by the agent to customers, the information is information in possession of the Vendor(s) that the Vendor(s) are making available to the customer without endorsement.
2. No representation is made by the agent or the Vendor(s) as to the accuracy, or to the reliability, of any information made available to the customers.
3. The customer will seek such advice and explanation the customer may require from an independent specialist of their choosing.
4. Should the purchaser decide not to obtain their own specialist advice, they are deemed to have satisfied themselves on all aspects of the property and are buying solely in reliance on their own judgement and contrary to the recommendation of the agent.
5. By registering you give consent to receive newsletters from the listing agent and/or PropertyFiles which you may unsubscribe from anytime.
Contact Cameron Bailey
Harcourts gold Papanui
471 Papanui Road
Cameron Bailey is one of New Zealand’s highest performing real estate sales consultants, having built a reputation based on repeat business, outstanding results for his clients and exceptional levels of service.
He is also an integral part of the Harcourts gold franchise of six offices, having become a partner in the company in 2009. He has always demonstrated impeccable integrity and brings a principled and intuitive approach to his real estate business.
WHAT WILL I DO FOR YOU?
“I like to make things simple for the clients I work for. I listen, I list and then I sell their properties whilst always keeping in touch. It’s been those very genuine actions that have driven my business so successfully.”
“My professional reputation is based on repeat business, something I am enormously proud of and I take tremendous care to select a marketing method that supports my clients needs and puts them first.”
“I have been very fortunate to work with a large number of clients across a multitude of different properties, and I’m mindful that every person, and every situation, provides me with a unique opportunity to exceed expectations.”