109 Tomes Road, St Albans A Stunner for SummerTweet
- B - Auction Agreement.pdf
- C - Title.pdf
- C1 - Transfer.pdf
- D - LIM.pdf
- F - Property Inspection Report.pdf
- G - Memorandum Record of Building Work.pdf
- H - Sign off docs & PS3.pdf
- I - Rates.pdf
- J - Land zoning.pdf
- K - Schools and schools zones.pdf
- L - Overseas Investment Act.pdf
- M - REA Sale and purchase Agreement Guide.pdf
- N - Gold Auction Pack.pdf
Property DescriptionThis handsome renovated character home occupies a stunning 1,113 sqm section with established trees, a stream and sun-drenched decking - perfect for the coming summer! Zoned for Paparoa Street School, Heaton Intermediate and Papanui High, it's just 5 minutes to Merivale Village or 6 minutes to Northlands for the ultimate convenience year-round.
Generous open-plan living and dining features bi-fold doors for seamless connection to the north-facing outdoor living. The kitchen alongside is modern and well laid-out for family living and entertaining, with a breakfast bar, gas cooktop and good storage, and there's a clever study nook perfect for homework or catching up on emails. Three bedrooms share a chic updated bathroom with separate bath and shower. A separate laundry and double garage, plus additional off-street parking, add up to great convenience, all set in beautiful grounds with low-maintenance plantings and plenty of scope for your own touches.
Act now and you could be enjoying the summer months in a great new home perfect for outdoor living and entertaining. Contact the agent without delay to arrange your viewing.
Please be aware that this information may have been sourced from RPNZ/LLUR/REINZ/Property Guru/Land Information New Zealand/Christchurch City Council/CERA and we have not been able to verify the accuracy of the same.
Please fill in the form below and we'll email you a link to download the PropertyFiles, instantly.
Terms of SupplyBy accepting the information contained in this PropertyFile, I acknowledge I have read, understood and accepted the terms on which the information is made available.
1. Where information is supplied by the agent to customers, the information is information in possession of the Vendor(s) that the Vendor(s) are making available to the customer without endorsement.
2. No representation is made by the agent or the Vendor(s) as to the accuracy, or to the reliability, of any information made available to the customers.
3. The customer will seek such advice and explanation the customer may require from an independent specialist of their choosing.
4. Should the purchaser decide not to obtain their own specialist advice, they are deemed to have satisfied themselves on all aspects of the property and are buying solely in reliance on their own judgement and contrary to the recommendation of the agent.
5. By registering you give consent to receive newsletters from the listing agent and/or PropertyFiles which you may unsubscribe from anytime.
Contact Cameron Bailey
Harcourts gold Papanui
471 Papanui Road
Cameron Bailey is one of New Zealand’s highest performing real estate sales consultants, having built a reputation based on repeat business, outstanding results for his clients and exceptional levels of service.
He is also an integral part of the Harcourts gold franchise of six offices, having become a partner in the company in 2009. He has always demonstrated impeccable integrity and brings a principled and intuitive approach to his real estate business.
WHAT WILL I DO FOR YOU?
“I like to make things simple for the clients I work for. I listen, I list and then I sell their properties whilst always keeping in touch. It’s been those very genuine actions that have driven my business so successfully.”
“My professional reputation is based on repeat business, something I am enormously proud of and I take tremendous care to select a marketing method that supports my clients needs and puts them first.”
“I have been very fortunate to work with a large number of clients across a multitude of different properties, and I’m mindful that every person, and every situation, provides me with a unique opportunity to exceed expectations.”