39 Gordon Avenue, Merivale Polished to PerfectionTweet
- A - Detailed Client Flyer.pdf
- B - Auction Agreement.pdf
- C - Title.pdf
- D - LIM.pdf
- E - Insurance.pdf
- F - EQC Information.pdf
- G - Building Plans and producer statements (1).pdf
- H - Building Report.pdf
- I - Rates.pdf
- J - Land Zoning.pdf
- K - Schools and schools zones.pdf
- L - Overseas Investment Act.pdf
- M - REA Sale and purchase Agreement Guide.pdf
- N - Gold Auction Pack.pdf
Property DescriptionThe result of an incredible top-to-toe renovation in 2015, this beautiful home offers all the advantages of contemporary living in a sought-after established neighbourhood zoned for top schools and strolling distance to boutique shopping and cafés at Merivale Village. Cedar and lightweight concrete add sleek low-maintenance appeal to the exterior and, inside, timber floors and modern neutrals lend a Scandinavian aesthetic that invites relaxed living.
A large, open-plan living and dining space features bi-folds that push back to connect sunny outdoor living complete with electric louvre and built-in speakers - the perfect setting for entertaining, whatever the season. Back inside, the kitchen is sleek and highly functional. A 90cm under-bench oven and induction cooktop make light work of catering, while a partially screened prep area keeps clutter under control. A separate lounge with gas fire adds welcome flexibility. The delightfully sunny upstairs master includes a generous WIR and tiled en suite, and there's a downstairs master option (or guest suite), also with an en suite. Two more bedrooms and an office share a family bathroom with separate bath and there's a well-appointed laundry (with laundry chute) and double internal-access garage with drive-through access to a utility area. Ducted heating and cooling and under-tile heating in the bathrooms adds to this property's appeal. Securely fenced and beautifully presented, the 556 sqm grounds guarantee low-maintenance enjoyment for families of all ages.
Zoned for Heaton, Boys' High, Girls' High and Burnside High, this home is designed to offer a superb contemporary lifestyle complete with ducted heating. A property of this quality will have wide appeal, so contact the agent without delay to view.
Please be aware that this information may have been sourced from RPNZ/LLUR/REINZ/Property Guru/Land Information New Zealand/Christchurch City Council/CERA and we have not been able to verify the accuracy of the same.
Please fill in the form below and we'll email you a link to download the PropertyFiles, instantly.
Terms of SupplyBy accepting the information contained in this PropertyFile, I acknowledge I have read, understood and accepted the terms on which the information is made available.
1. Where information is supplied by the agent to customers, the information is information in possession of the Vendor(s) that the Vendor(s) are making available to the customer without endorsement.
2. No representation is made by the agent or the Vendor(s) as to the accuracy, or to the reliability, of any information made available to the customers.
3. The customer will seek such advice and explanation the customer may require from an independent specialist of their choosing.
4. Should the purchaser decide not to obtain their own specialist advice, they are deemed to have satisfied themselves on all aspects of the property and are buying solely in reliance on their own judgement and contrary to the recommendation of the agent.
5. By registering you give consent to receive newsletters from the listing agent and/or PropertyFiles which you may unsubscribe from anytime.
Contact Cameron Bailey
Harcourts gold Papanui
471 Papanui Road
Cameron Bailey is one of New Zealand’s highest performing real estate sales consultants, having built a reputation based on repeat business, outstanding results for his clients and exceptional levels of service.
He is also an integral part of the Harcourts gold franchise of six offices, having become a partner in the company in 2009. He has always demonstrated impeccable integrity and brings a principled and intuitive approach to his real estate business.
WHAT WILL I DO FOR YOU?
“I like to make things simple for the clients I work for. I listen, I list and then I sell their properties whilst always keeping in touch. It’s been those very genuine actions that have driven my business so successfully.”
“My professional reputation is based on repeat business, something I am enormously proud of and I take tremendous care to select a marketing method that supports my clients needs and puts them first.”
“I have been very fortunate to work with a large number of clients across a multitude of different properties, and I’m mindful that every person, and every situation, provides me with a unique opportunity to exceed expectations.”