1 Whisby Road, Cashmere Hill Living Without CompromiseTweet
- C - Title.pdf
- D - LIM.pdf
- E - Insurance.pdf
- F - Building Inspection Report.pdf
- F1 - MasterBuild Guarantee Acceptance letter.pdf
- F2 - Master Guarantee Certificate.pdf
- G - Project Completion Cert.pdf
- H - Record of building works.pdf
- I - Producer statements.pdf
- I2 - SOW 22.09.2020.pdf
- I3 - Practical Completion.pdf
- J - Rates.pdf
- K - Schools and schools zones.pdf
- L - Overseas Investment Act.pdf
- M - REA Sale and purchase Agreement Guide.pdf
- N - Gold Auction Pack.pdf
Property DescriptionThis stunning contemporary home offers a superb lifestyle without compromise on the sundrenched slopes of Cashmere Hill. A sheltered aspect with breathtaking views across the city to the Southern Alps, easy drive-on access and superb flow from the main living space to spacious decking and garden: this is hill living that's hard to equal. A short walk to Cashmere Primary and zoned for Cashmere High, it's an easy stroll to local cafés or a short drive to the supermarket.
Beautiful, light-filled open-plan living features a spectacular double-height stud above the dining area and a flexible floorplan for family living and entertaining. Bi-folds and sliders open to a choice of outdoor living spaces to the front and rear, connected by decking and with steps down to a level lawn area and beautifully manicured gardens. The sleek modern kitchen is both highly functional and an inviting hub for entertaining. Upstairs, a second living room overlooks the open-plan space below and opens to its own balcony and views. The master bedroom shares this level, together with a chic tiled bathroom. Downstairs, two more generous bedrooms, both with garden access, share a family bathroom with twin vanity and standalone bathtub. A smart separate laundry and double internal-access garage with a large, level forecourt for guest parking, ensure every convenience.
Set on cleverly landscaped grounds that extend the home with superb outdoor living options, this property offers a rare blend of hill living with functional spaces and an effortless layout. Don't miss this opportunity. Contact the agent without delay to view.
Please be aware that this information may have been sourced from RPNZ/LLUR/REINZ/Property Guru/Land Information New Zealand/Christchurch City Council/CERA and we have not been able to verify the accuracy of the same.
Please fill in the form below and we'll email you a link to download the PropertyFiles, instantly.
Terms of SupplyBy accepting the information contained in this PropertyFile, I acknowledge I have read, understood and accepted the terms on which the information is made available.
1. Where information is supplied by the agent to customers, the information is information in possession of the Vendor(s) that the Vendor(s) are making available to the customer without endorsement.
2. No representation is made by the agent or the Vendor(s) as to the accuracy, or to the reliability, of any information made available to the customers.
3. The customer will seek such advice and explanation the customer may require from an independent specialist of their choosing.
4. Should the purchaser decide not to obtain their own specialist advice, they are deemed to have satisfied themselves on all aspects of the property and are buying solely in reliance on their own judgement and contrary to the recommendation of the agent.
5. By registering you give consent to receive newsletters from the listing agent and/or PropertyFiles which you may unsubscribe from anytime.
Contact Cameron Bailey
Harcourts gold Papanui
471 Papanui Road
Cameron Bailey is one of New Zealand’s highest performing real estate sales consultants, having built a reputation based on repeat business, outstanding results for his clients and exceptional levels of service.
He is also an integral part of the Harcourts gold franchise of six offices, having become a partner in the company in 2009. He has always demonstrated impeccable integrity and brings a principled and intuitive approach to his real estate business.
WHAT WILL I DO FOR YOU?
“I like to make things simple for the clients I work for. I listen, I list and then I sell their properties whilst always keeping in touch. It’s been those very genuine actions that have driven my business so successfully.”
“My professional reputation is based on repeat business, something I am enormously proud of and I take tremendous care to select a marketing method that supports my clients needs and puts them first.”
“I have been very fortunate to work with a large number of clients across a multitude of different properties, and I’m mindful that every person, and every situation, provides me with a unique opportunity to exceed expectations.”