2/53 Hamilton Avenue, Fendalton Easy Living You'll LoveTweet
- C - Title.pdf
- D - Certificate of Insurance.pdf
- E - Structural Assesment Report.pdf
- F - Rates.pdf
- G - Land Zoning.pdf
- H - Schools and schools zones.pdf
- I - Overseas Investment Act.pdf
- J - REA Sale and purchase Agreement Guide.pdf
Property DescriptionOffering a blend of low-maintenance urban living, welcome space and great indoor-outdoor flow, all in a unique package with personality and style, you'll fall in love with this exciting modern home! Situated in a highly sought-after street, strolling distance to New World supermarket and cafés, or a short drive to Merivale Village, airport or Victoria Street, from the weekday commute to weekend leisure, the living couldn't be easier.
At the heart of the home are well-planned and inviting living spaces. A sunny, open-plan kitchen and dining room is warmed by a heat-pump and features sleek cabinetry with a place for everything. Double doors lead to a beautiful spacious lounge with a log-burner and opening to outdoor living on two sides - a sheltered courtyard and a larger terrace to the rear, both private and very easy-care, with no lawns to mow! An added bonus is a rooftop terrace for sun-drenched and secure outdoor living. There are two double bedrooms downstairs and another two upstairs, served by two smart bathrooms, and a double internal-access garage.
This home will be smart buying, offering advantages on so many levels. Don't miss the chance to make it yours. Contact the agent without delay to view.
Please be aware that this information may have been sourced from RPNZ/LLUR/REINZ/Property Guru/Land Information New Zealand/Christchurch City Council/CERA and we have not been able to verify the accuracy of the same.
Please fill in the form below and we'll email you a link to download the PropertyFiles, instantly.
Terms of SupplyBy accepting the information contained in this PropertyFile, I acknowledge I have read, understood and accepted the terms on which the information is made available.
1. Where information is supplied by the agent to customers, the information is information in possession of the Vendor(s) that the Vendor(s) are making available to the customer without endorsement.
2. No representation is made by the agent or the Vendor(s) as to the accuracy, or to the reliability, of any information made available to the customers.
3. The customer will seek such advice and explanation the customer may require from an independent specialist of their choosing.
4. Should the purchaser decide not to obtain their own specialist advice, they are deemed to have satisfied themselves on all aspects of the property and are buying solely in reliance on their own judgement and contrary to the recommendation of the agent.
5. By registering you give consent to receive newsletters from the listing agent and/or PropertyFiles which you may unsubscribe from anytime.
Contact Cameron Bailey
Harcourts gold Papanui
471 Papanui Road
Cameron Bailey is one of New Zealand’s highest performing real estate sales consultants, having built a reputation based on repeat business, outstanding results for his clients and exceptional levels of service.
He is also an integral part of the Harcourts gold franchise of six offices, having become a partner in the company in 2009. He has always demonstrated impeccable integrity and brings a principled and intuitive approach to his real estate business.
WHAT WILL I DO FOR YOU?
“I like to make things simple for the clients I work for. I listen, I list and then I sell their properties whilst always keeping in touch. It’s been those very genuine actions that have driven my business so successfully.”
“My professional reputation is based on repeat business, something I am enormously proud of and I take tremendous care to select a marketing method that supports my clients needs and puts them first.”
“I have been very fortunate to work with a large number of clients across a multitude of different properties, and I’m mindful that every person, and every situation, provides me with a unique opportunity to exceed expectations.”