210A Clyde Road, Fendalton The Ballantyne HouseTweet
- C - Title.pdf
- D - LIM.pdf
- E - Insurance.pdf
- F - EQC Information.pdf
- G - Concept Plans - Extension.pdf
- G1 - Floor Plans.pdf
- Gold Auction Pack.pdf
- H - Solid Fuel Burners.pdf
- I - Land Zoning.pdf
- J - Rates.pdf
- K - Schools and schools zones.pdf
- L - Overseas Investment Act.pdf
- M - REA Sale and purchase Agreement Guide.pdf
Property DescriptionDesigned by esteemed architect Sir Miles Warren in the late 1950s for R.H. Ballantyne, this magnificent property has been beautifully renovated to preserve its mid-century character while meeting the demands of contemporary lifestyles. Occupying a magical streamside setting on a private rear section of 2,642 sqm, the property is in a sought after neighbourhood, zoned for top schools & just a five minute stroll to cafés & supermarket.
From the entrance, with its timber elements & sightline through to the garden, it is clear this house is special - both architectural triumph & inviting family home. Double doors open to a handsome formal living room with striking high studded ceilings. Connected for easy living & entertaining, open plan living & dining enjoy garden views, a sun drenched aspect & the warmth of a log burner, & leads on to an entirely new kitchen inspired by original mid-century style including bespoke crafted joinery & top of the range appliances.
In the bedroom wing, a tranquil reading nook overlooks the garden in a corridor linking three comfortable bedrooms including a generous master suite with tiled en suite & direct access to the swimming pool. A family bathroom serves the other bedrooms. A sleek laundry opens to a utility area with generous vegetable garden, glasshouse & potting shed.
The vegetable garden is home to many established fruiting plants, including plentiful raspberries, apples & feijoas to name a few. There's a separate studio beyond the double garage, ideal for working from home or as a fourth bedroom. The sheltered outdoor entertaining area overlooks the parklike gardens, the established plantings envelope the home for superb privacy & serenity.
Solid oak parquetry, plush imported 100% wool carpets, Vola & Duravit fittings in bathrooms & toilet, ducted heating & air conditioning systems & fully automatic irrigation system are some of a long list of features in the house.
Zoned for Fendalton School, Cobham, Burnside High, Boys' High & Girls' High, this property is the setting for a magnificent life.
Please be aware that this information may have been sourced from RPNZ/LLUR/REINZ/Property Guru/Land Information New Zealand/Christchurch City Council/CERA and we have not been able to verify the accuracy of the same.
Please fill in the form below and we'll email you a link to download the PropertyFiles, instantly.
Terms of SupplyBy accepting the information contained in this PropertyFile, I acknowledge I have read, understood and accepted the terms on which the information is made available.
1. Where information is supplied by the agent to customers, the information is information in possession of the Vendor(s) that the Vendor(s) are making available to the customer without endorsement.
2. No representation is made by the agent or the Vendor(s) as to the accuracy, or to the reliability, of any information made available to the customers.
3. The customer will seek such advice and explanation the customer may require from an independent specialist of their choosing.
4. Should the purchaser decide not to obtain their own specialist advice, they are deemed to have satisfied themselves on all aspects of the property and are buying solely in reliance on their own judgement and contrary to the recommendation of the agent.
5. By registering you give consent to receive newsletters from the listing agent and/or PropertyFiles which you may unsubscribe from anytime.
Contact Cameron Bailey
Harcourts gold Papanui
471 Papanui Road
Cameron Bailey is one of New Zealand’s highest performing real estate sales consultants, having built a reputation based on repeat business, outstanding results for his clients and exceptional levels of service.
He is also an integral part of the Harcourts gold franchise of six offices, having become a partner in the company in 2009. He has always demonstrated impeccable integrity and brings a principled and intuitive approach to his real estate business.
WHAT WILL I DO FOR YOU?
“I like to make things simple for the clients I work for. I listen, I list and then I sell their properties whilst always keeping in touch. It’s been those very genuine actions that have driven my business so successfully.”
“My professional reputation is based on repeat business, something I am enormously proud of and I take tremendous care to select a marketing method that supports my clients needs and puts them first.”
“I have been very fortunate to work with a large number of clients across a multitude of different properties, and I’m mindful that every person, and every situation, provides me with a unique opportunity to exceed expectations.”