21 Swanton Drive, Huntsbury Go with the FlowTweet
- A - Detailed Client Flyer.pdf
- B - Auction Agreement - 21 Swanton Drive.pdf
- C - Title.pdf
- D - LIM.pdf
- E - Insurance.pdf
- F - Building Inspection Report.PDF
- F1 - EQC Documents.pdf
- F2 - EQC Docs 2016.pdf
- G - Rates.pdf
- H - Schools and schools zones.pdf
- I - Overseas Investment Act.pdf
- J - REA Sale and purchase Agreement Guide.pdf
- K - Gold Auction Pack.pdf
Property DescriptionThis beautiful contemporary home enjoys a privileged position that offers a tranquil vista of rolling hills without compromising on near-level drive-on access and effortless indoor-outdoor flow. North-facing for the sun, it is zoned for Beckenham School and Cashmere High, and is just moments to cafés and supermarkets, with the outdoor playground of the hills on your doorstep!
Lovely open-plan living spaces are bathed in light and enjoy near 360-degree views, with carefully positioned windows and bi-folds to outdoor living. The sleek modern kitchen with its island counter and the dining area alongside open to a sun-drenched and private rear garden with a series of decks and established gardens. The main living room features a gas fire and superb views, and opens to a wraparound deck. A separate lounge downstairs opens to its own outdoor entertaining area, ensuring great flexibility for family and friends. The master is a palatial suite with WIR and tiled en suite, while three more bedrooms share the main bathroom. An office, laundry and double internal-access garage complete a superb package.
With access that couldn't be easier and 736 sqm grounds landscaped for ease of maintenance, this beautiful home has so much to offer. Don't miss the chance to make it yours. Contact the agent without delay.
Please fill in the form below and we'll email you a link to download the PropertyFiles, instantly.
Terms of SupplyBy accepting the information contained in this PropertyFile, I acknowledge I have read, understood and accepted the terms on which the information is made available.
1. Where information is supplied by the agent to customers, the information is information in possession of the Vendor(s) that the Vendor(s) are making available to the customer without endorsement.
2. No representation is made by the agent or the Vendor(s) as to the accuracy, or to the reliability, of any information made available to the customers.
3. The customer will seek such advice and explanation the customer may require from an independent specialist of their choosing.
4. Should the purchaser decide not to obtain their own specialist advice, they are deemed to have satisfied themselves on all aspects of the property and are buying solely in reliance on their own judgement and contrary to the recommendation of the agent.
5. By registering you give consent to receive newsletters from the listing agent and/or PropertyFiles which you may unsubscribe from anytime.
Contact Cameron Bailey
Harcourts gold Papanui
471 Papanui Road
Cameron Bailey is one of New Zealand’s highest performing real estate sales consultants, having built a reputation based on repeat business, outstanding results for his clients and exceptional levels of service.
He is also an integral part of the Harcourts gold franchise of six offices, having become a partner in the company in 2009. He has always demonstrated impeccable integrity and brings a principled and intuitive approach to his real estate business.
WHAT WILL I DO FOR YOU?
“I like to make things simple for the clients I work for. I listen, I list and then I sell their properties whilst always keeping in touch. It’s been those very genuine actions that have driven my business so successfully.”
“My professional reputation is based on repeat business, something I am enormously proud of and I take tremendous care to select a marketing method that supports my clients needs and puts them first.”
“I have been very fortunate to work with a large number of clients across a multitude of different properties, and I’m mindful that every person, and every situation, provides me with a unique opportunity to exceed expectations.”