51 Harewood Road, Papanui The World on Your DoorstepTweet
- A - Due diligence disclaimer.pdf
- B - Auction Agreement - 51 Harewood Rd.pdf
- Building Inspection - Harewood.PDF
- C - LIM.pdf
- D - Title.pdf
- E - Insurance.pdf
- E - Insurance.pdf
- F - EQC Documents.pdf
- G - Insulation Information.pdf
- H - Electrical Compliance Certificate.pdf
- I - Deed of assignment EQC.pdf
- J - Resource Consent.pdf
- K - Floorplan.pdf
- L - Application for land consent.pdf
- M - Rates.pdf
- N - Land zoning.pdf
- O - Schools and schools zones.pdf
- P - Overseas Investment Act.pdf
- Q - REA Sale and purchase Agreement Guide.pdf
- R - Gold Auction Pack.pdf
Property DescriptionWhat a location! This superb investment or development property or home with potential enjoys an incredible convenient setting. Leave the car at home and stroll just a few minutes to cafés, numerous eateries and all the amenities of Northlands Mall. Bus routes are on the doorstep and the Railway Cycleway offers an easy route for biking to the CBD, while zoning for Waimairi School and Papanui High is a further advantage.
A northwest-facing corner site of 809 sqm ensures sun-drenched living and the home is positioned to ensure the maximum sunny and useable outdoor space, while red brick construction makes for easy care and timeless appeal. Inside, the spacious lounge is light-filled, with garden views to the north and west, and flows directly to the open-plan dining and kitchen. Here, polished timber floors add character and the sleek modern kitchen is well-appointed with dishwasher and good storage. Four double bedrooms, all with built-in wardrobes, share a bathroom. There’s a second WC for convenience, a separate laundry, plus a standalone double garage with auto door-opener, as well as plenty of additional off-street parking. A sheltered west-facing terrace is perfect for summertime entertaining, while the established gardens offer a leafy backdrop with the minimum of maintenance.
Ticking so many boxes for investors, developers and homeowners alike – and with exciting potential for further improvement – this home will have wide appeal. Don’t miss your chance. Contact the agents without delay.
Please fill in the form below and we'll email you a link to download the PropertyFiles, instantly.
Terms of SupplyBy accepting the information contained in this PropertyFile, I acknowledge I have read, understood and accepted the terms on which the information is made available.
1. Where information is supplied by the agent to customers, the information is information in possession of the Vendor(s) that the Vendor(s) are making available to the customer without endorsement.
2. No representation is made by the agent or the Vendor(s) as to the accuracy, or to the reliability, of any information made available to the customers.
3. The customer will seek such advice and explanation the customer may require from an independent specialist of their choosing.
4. Should the purchaser decide not to obtain their own specialist advice, they are deemed to have satisfied themselves on all aspects of the property and are buying solely in reliance on their own judgement and contrary to the recommendation of the agent.
5. By registering you give consent to receive newsletters from the listing agent and/or PropertyFiles which you may unsubscribe from anytime.
Contact Cameron Bailey
Harcourts gold Papanui
471 Papanui Road
Cameron Bailey is one of New Zealand’s highest performing real estate sales consultants, having built a reputation based on repeat business, outstanding results for his clients and exceptional levels of service.
He is also an integral part of the Harcourts gold franchise of six offices, having become a partner in the company in 2009. He has always demonstrated impeccable integrity and brings a principled and intuitive approach to his real estate business.
WHAT WILL I DO FOR YOU?
“I like to make things simple for the clients I work for. I listen, I list and then I sell their properties whilst always keeping in touch. It’s been those very genuine actions that have driven my business so successfully.”
“My professional reputation is based on repeat business, something I am enormously proud of and I take tremendous care to select a marketing method that supports my clients needs and puts them first.”
“I have been very fortunate to work with a large number of clients across a multitude of different properties, and I’m mindful that every person, and every situation, provides me with a unique opportunity to exceed expectations.”