1/280 Yaldhurst Road, Avonhead Motivation to go!Tweet
- A. Client Flyer.pdf
- B. Title.pdf
- C. Supplementary Record.pdf
- D. LIM Report.pdf
- E. Insurance.pdf
- F. Body Corp Disclosure Statement.pdf
- G. EQC email.pdf
- H. Land Zoning.pdf
- I. LLUR.pdf
- J. Rates.pdf
- K. School zones.pdf
- L. Overseas Investment Act.pdf
- M. REA Sale and purchase Agreement Guide.pdf
- N. Sale and Purchase Agreement.pdf
- O. Due Diligence.pdf
Property DescriptionNegotiable over $475,000
Strong motivation, be in by Christmas!
With pristine presentation meets modern flair at this stylish sanctuary that delivers an easy-care lifestyle in a convenient location.
Superb renovations have reinvigorated the interior, with bold hues, feature wallpaper, neutral tones, timber floors, double glazing, underfloor heating and contemporary finishes filling the home with undeniable personality.
Brilliant proportions are offered in the home's living area, with a galley-style kitchen extending down to the dining zone and expanding through to the lounge which is kept exceptionally cosy by a log burner.
An attractive family bathroom with separate bath and shower accompanies the home's two bedrooms.
Constructed from plaster over brick; this low-maintenance abode also enjoys the advantage of double glazing. A securely fenced garden with sun-soaked decks and a sheltered verandah ensures you can unwind with ease outdoors, while raised planters, a garage and off-street space complete the package.
Located within minutes of Avonhead Mall, Bush Inn and the local Sunday markets at Riccarton Racecourse, this property is also near main arterial routes which provide you with straightforward access across the city.
Please be aware that this information may have been sourced from RPNZ/LLUR/REINZ/Property Guru/Land Information New Zealand/Christchurch City Council/CERA and we have not been able to verify the accuracy of the same.
Please fill in the form below and we'll email you a link to download the PropertyFiles, instantly.
Terms of SupplyBy accepting the information contained in this PropertyFile, I acknowledge I have read, understood and accepted the terms on which the information is made available.
1. Where information is supplied by the agent to customers, the information is information in possession of the Vendor(s) that the Vendor(s) are making available to the customer without endorsement.
2. No representation is made by the agent or the Vendor(s) as to the accuracy, or to the reliability, of any information made available to the customers.
3. The customer will seek such advice and explanation the customer may require from an independent specialist of their choosing.
4. Should the purchaser decide not to obtain their own specialist advice, they are deemed to have satisfied themselves on all aspects of the property and are buying solely in reliance on their own judgement and contrary to the recommendation of the agent.
5. By registering you give consent to receive newsletters from the listing agent and/or PropertyFiles which you may unsubscribe from anytime.
Contact Harrison Joseph
Gold Real Estate
Licensed Sales Consultant
Focused, driven and results orientated are some of the many characteristics that make Harrison Joseph stand out from his peers. It is this passion and sheer determination that has seen him excel in what he has applied himself to and propelled him to reach the highest level of success with rowing competitively at a local, provincial and national level.
Having purchased his first property by the age of 21 and completing a building apprenticeship prior to joining real estate, Harrison offers buyers and sellers an in-depth knowledge of the building industry, from new construction to renovation of existing homes. Harrison knows and is not afraid of hard work.
Combining all these endeavours with a passion for property and people Real Estate was a natural fit for Harrison Joseph.
Drawing on his building background not only does Harrison have intimate practical construction knowledge but also people skills galore and a down to earth approach to work alongside clients and achieve with them the very best outcome.
Harrison Says “I am very excited to be working at the number one Harcourts office internationally being the Harcourts Gold Papanui team. I am looking forward to combining my practical skills and attention to detail to this exciting business”.