26 Bishop Street, St Albans, Christchurch Timeless Beauty on BishopTweet
- A. Client Flyer.pdf
- B. Title.pdf
- C. LIM70242667 - Report - 26 Bishop Street.pdf
- D. Ps3 ps4.pdf
- E. Insurance.pdf
- F. Land Zoning.pdf
- G. Listed Land Use Register.pdf
- H. Rates.pdf
- I. Floor level map _ Christchurch City Council.pdf
- J. School Zones.pdf
- K. Overseas Investment Act.pdf
- L. Consent by Purchaser.pdf
- M. REA Sale and purchase Agreement Guide.pdf
- N. Particulars and Conditions of Auction.pdf
- O. Auction Process (Combined).pdf
- P. Due Diligence.pdf
Property DescriptionThis delightful 4 bedroom home located on the picturesque, tree-lined Bishop Street, has been immaculately presented and lovingly restored to it's original elegance and character. Upgraded in 2019 for modern living, this home boasts high ceilings, 4 double bedrooms - each with built in wardrobes, with the main bedroom offering a walk-in wardrobe and ensuite. Open plan living and an adjoining lounge with a set of doors spill out onto the veranda for stunning outdoor entertaining and provides an excellent footprint for the whole family. There's a separate laundry for convenience, while a heatpump and HRV system makes for warm, dry winters and cool summers.
This home offers privacy along with wonderful outdoor entertaining. An ideal destination for hosting gatherings, or simply relax with the family and pooch in the fully fenced, low maintenance, beautifully manicured gardens.
Being on the city fringe - you're close enough to walk to Edgeware Village or the CBD for work - or your daily coffee fix! If are wanting secure off-road parking, you'll appreciate the double garage and extra off-street space. Having schools, shopping and parks nearby, makes this timeless beauty a very special property for definite sale.
Please be aware that this information may have been sourced from RPNZ/LLUR/REINZ/Property Guru/Land Information New Zealand/Christchurch City Council/CERA and we have not been able to verify the accuracy of the same.
Please fill in the form below and we'll email you a link to download the PropertyFiles, instantly.
Terms of SupplyBy accepting the information contained in this PropertyFile, I acknowledge I have read, understood and accepted the terms on which the information is made available.
1. Where information is supplied by the agent to customers, the information is information in possession of the Vendor(s) that the Vendor(s) are making available to the customer without endorsement.
2. No representation is made by the agent or the Vendor(s) as to the accuracy, or to the reliability, of any information made available to the customers.
3. The customer will seek such advice and explanation the customer may require from an independent specialist of their choosing.
4. Should the purchaser decide not to obtain their own specialist advice, they are deemed to have satisfied themselves on all aspects of the property and are buying solely in reliance on their own judgement and contrary to the recommendation of the agent.
5. By registering you give consent to receive newsletters from the listing agent and/or PropertyFiles which you may unsubscribe from anytime.
Contact Anthony Deyn
Gold Real Estate Group Ltd
Licensed Sales Consultant
Passionate about people, property and fitness.
Anthony achieved tremendous success for his clients in Real Estate in 2008-2010, working with the well-established and renowned company, ‘Foxtons’, based in London. His proven success for his clients comes from a mix of raw talent and hard work.
A proactive individual with excellent communication and sales skills and world class negotiation ability. Anthony also knows the value of careful preparation and research thereby assisting in the delivery of outstanding results.
He thrives on being with like-minded, hard-working individuals, so naturally he was drawn to the award winning Harcourts Gold team for its warmth, professionalism and passion to deliver world class customer service.
If you have any questions or would like a no-obligation consultation on your property’s market value, contact Anthony today.