1/49 Cowes Street, Avondale Holy Cowe - This is the one!Tweet
- A. Client Flyer.pdf
- B. Title.pdf
- C. LIM.pdf
- D. Title Instrument.pdf
- E. Title Instrument 2.pdf
- F. Landlord Policy Letter AHL024598602.pdf
- G. Landlord Policy Schedule AHL024598602.pdf
- H. EQC Documents.pdf
- I. Building Report.pdf
- J. Building Act exemption approved.pdf
- K. Engineers Report.pdf
- L. Producer Statements 124.pdf
- M. Property Search.pdf
- N. Rates.pdf
- O. Overseas Investment Act.pdf
- P. REA Sale and purchase Agreement Guide.pdf
- Q. Particulars and Conditions of Auction.pdf
- R. Auction Process.pdf
- S. Due Diligence.pdf
Property DescriptionPark-side and entry-level, this easy-care abode presents the perfect solution for empty nesters or first-home buyers looking to settle in Avonside.
The permanence and solidity of the brick construction gives instant appeal to this 1980s build, which has been tastefully renovated. Enhanced throughout with new carpet, fresh paint and the updated kitchen and bathroom, all eagerly awaiting the lucky new owner.
The spacious lounge, sunroom and two bedrooms provide plenty of room to move, along with a dedicated space for the laundry.
With the sunny north/west outdoor entertainment area, allowing you to soak up the sun all day through to the evening. The fully fenced section is ideally proportioned for those requiring space for a pets and little ones, and is well-suited for those wanting easy care grounds, all the while allowing you to expand the gardens if desired.
Bordering the park, you could hear a pin drop, situated on this quiet street surrounded by nature, ready for walking, exercising, cycling and playing.
Instructions are very clear, this home MUST be sold on, or before auction day, get in contact today!
Please fill in the form below and we'll email you a link to download the PropertyFiles, instantly.
Terms of SupplyBy accepting the information contained in this PropertyFile, I acknowledge I have read, understood and accepted the terms on which the information is made available.
1. Where information is supplied by the agent to customers, the information is information in possession of the Vendor(s) that the Vendor(s) are making available to the customer without endorsement.
2. No representation is made by the agent or the Vendor(s) as to the accuracy, or to the reliability, of any information made available to the customers.
3. The customer will seek such advice and explanation the customer may require from an independent specialist of their choosing.
4. Should the purchaser decide not to obtain their own specialist advice, they are deemed to have satisfied themselves on all aspects of the property and are buying solely in reliance on their own judgement and contrary to the recommendation of the agent.
5. By registering you give consent to receive newsletters from the listing agent and/or PropertyFiles which you may unsubscribe from anytime.
Contact Anthony Deyn
Gold Real Estate Group Ltd
Licensed Sales Consultant
Passionate about people, property and fitness.
Anthony achieved tremendous success for his clients in Real Estate in 2008-2010, working with the well-established and renowned company, ‘Foxtons’, based in London. His proven success for his clients comes from a mix of raw talent and hard work.
A proactive individual with excellent communication and sales skills and world class negotiation ability. Anthony also knows the value of careful preparation and research thereby assisting in the delivery of outstanding results.
He thrives on being with like-minded, hard-working individuals, so naturally he was drawn to the award winning Harcourts Gold team for its warmth, professionalism and passion to deliver world class customer service.
If you have any questions or would like a no-obligation consultation on your property’s market value, contact Anthony today.
Contact Jessica Downey
Gold Real Estate Group Ltd
Licensed Sales Consultant
Jessica joined the multi award winning Papanui Gold Office with a focus on delivering world class service.
With a fresh modern view on what it takes to deliver success in today’s industry, Jessica thinks innovatively, utilises great partnerships and keeps in constant communication to help produce remarkable results for clients.
With that in mind, she sets out to make your real estate experience similarly remarkable. She has a huge enthusiasm for real estate and that shines through in everything she does. Rest assured that Jessica will guide you through the process and offer impartial advice to help you make the difficult decisions in today’s market.
Working closely with you, Jessica’s personal drive keeps her on track to achieving the result you’re looking for with as little hassle as possible.
Christchurch, like any great love, is easy to fall for and difficult to get over — as soon as she arrived, Jessica knew she’d found a place to call home. Having started her Real Estate career with a bang in Wanaka, she believes life is about taking chances and she hasn’t looked back since encountering the sense of community, great people and fast paced vibe in Christchurch.
With her own bar set extremely high, Jessica is determined and motivated to make your experience smooth, stress-free, enjoyable and rewarding.
Call her today to discover the difference.