5 Wawatai Drive, Karaka OWNER HAS BOUGHT AND GONE!Tweet
- 5 Wawatai Drive - Aerial Boundary Map.pdf
- 5 Wawatai Drive - Certificate of Title.pdf
- 5 Wawatai Drive - LIM Report.pdf
- 5 Wawatai Drive - Rates Report.pdf
- 5 Wawatai Drive - Rental Appraisal.pdf
- 5 Wawatai Drive - Sale and Purchase Agreement.pdf
- 5 Wawatai Drive - Schools and Zones Report.pdf
- 5 Wawatai Drive - Title Instrument 1.pdf
- 5 Wawatai Drive - Title Instrument 2.pdf
- 5 Wawatai Drive - Title Instrument 3.pdf
- 5 Wawatai Drive - Title Instrument 4.pdf
- Code of Conduct Guide - 2018.pdf
- Complaint Resolution.pdf
- Multi-Offer Form.pdf
- Purchaser Consent.pdf
- Sale and Purchase Agreement Guide - 2018.pdf
- Sale and Purchase Agreement Guide - Chinese 2018.pdf
- Steps You Can Take To Ease Your Purchase 2017.pdf
Property DescriptionOn a corner site in a popular, family-friendly pocket of the city sits this superb home. ‘The Lakes’ finest Fletcher Built property is perfect for professional couples or growing families who long for the wonderous Karaka lifestyle.
The upper living quarters comprise of four generous bedrooms including the master, appointed with a walk in wardrobe and ensuite. There’s also an impressive family bathroom with a bathtub upstairs. The vast landing at the top of the stairs also creates a great additional living space. Downstairs offers a 5th bedroom which has served great as a guest room with a third full bathroom a few steps away or could work equally as well for those with dependent relatives.
Entertaining in this home is effortless with a paved courtyard bordered with built in timber benches. The easy care section equipped with an automatic irrigation system was designed to minimise upkeep and maximise leisure time.
The sizable kitchen not only accommodates the chef of the family, but also a helper or two. The remainder of the floor plan offers a generous open plan living and dining space and also a separate formal sitting area cleverly positioned away from the hustle and bustle. Did we mention the expansive, triple car internal garage with a dedicated laundry space to enhance functionality?
The location boasts easy access to the motorway and the high-decile Hingaia School is only minutes away. There’s also an abundance of local eateries to choose from as well as local shops/amenities.
Please fill in the form below and we'll email you a link to download the PropertyFiles, instantly.
Terms of SupplyBy accepting the information above from Lovegrove Realty, or an authorised licensee in conjunction with Lovegrove Realty, I acknowledge I have read, understood and accepted the terms on which the information is made available.
Terms upon which the information is supplied:
1. This information has been supplied by the vendor or the vendor’s agents and Lovegrove Realty is merely passing over this information as supplied to us. We cannot guarantee its accuracy and reliability as we have not checked, audited, or reviewed the information and all intending purchasers are advised to conduct their own due diligence investigation into this information. To the maximum extent permitted by law we do not accept any responsibility to any party for the accuracy or use of the information herein.
2. The technical info provided (incl. the floor and section sizes) has been sourced from organisations such as RPNZ, Property Guru and the city Council; and are broad guides for general information only. They are solely intended to provide a general understanding of the subject matter and to help you assess whether you need more detailed information. We recommend you seek your own independent advice on everything material to your purchasing decision.
3. Should the purchaser decide not to obtain their own specialist advice they are deemed to have satisfied themselves on all aspects of the property and are buying solely in reliance on their own judgement and contrary to the recommendation of Lovegrove Realty or its agents.
4. By registering you give consent to receive newsletters from the listing agent and/or Property Files which you may unsubscribe from anytime.
Contact Simon Abbott and Joshua Kumar
Licensed REAA 2008
The Best Service, The Best Results
We love the real estate business! During our combined 10 years of service in the industry, we have had the opportunity to sell hundreds of properties which has nurtured a true understanding of the selling process and afforded us the ability to refine our negotiation and communication skills to a high level.
We are honoured to have been recognised among the top 2% of agents within the Professionals group nationwide for sales performance.
Joshua’s trained background in marketing allows us to create thorough and targeted campaigns in consultation with our clients, to maximise the impact and exposure of the property and promote wide-reaching public exposure. When we are dealing with your most valuable asset, we want to ensure that it is highly visible and appealing to the buyers we aim to reach.
Simon is a third generation real estate professional following in the footsteps of both his father and grandfather. Having started his real estate career in property management he has a unique set of skills when it comes to selling investment properties and can look after the transaction seamlessly for all people involved.
We would love the opportunity to earn your business, so call us today to take a step toward reaching your upcoming property goals.