4C Sheriff Place, Randwick Park Owners Decide to Re-Locate to Sunny NorthlandTweet
- 4c Sheriff Place - Aerial Boundary Map.pdf
- 4c Sheriff Place - Certificate of Title.pdf
- 4c Sheriff Place - LIM Report.pdf
- 4c Sheriff Place - Rates Report.pdf
- 4c Sheriff Place - Rental Appraisal.pdf
- 4c Sheriff Place - Sale and Purchase Agreement.pdf
- 4c Sheriff Place - Schools and Zones Report.pdf
- 4c Sheriff Place - Title Instrument 1.pdf
- 4c Sheriff Place - Title Instrument 2.pdf
- Code of Conduct Guide - 2018.pdf
- Complaint Resolution.pdf
- Multi-Offer Form.pdf
- Purchaser Consent.pdf
- Sale and Purchase Agreement Guide - 2018.pdf
- Sale and Purchase Agreement Guide - Chinese 2018.pdf
- Steps You Can Take To Ease Your Purchase 2017.pdf
Property DescriptionWith interest rates at the lowest level in the country's history, there is no better time to get onto the property ladder - and we've got just the ticket for you!
Nestled in a private cul de sac street sits this thoroughly and tastefully renovated spacious three bedroom home. Whether you are looking for a low maintenance brick and tile, long term rental or a home to call your family's own - there's a lot to offer here.
The thoughtfully laid out, generous 150m2 floor plan consists of three double bedrooms, complemented by two bathrooms (including an ensuite off the master) and a well-appointed modern kitchen. The open-plan living area offers plenty of versatility, and excellent indoor/outdoor flow promotes easy access outside.
The easy care section was designed to minimise upkeep and maximise leisure time, with a private, sun-soaked outdoor entertaining area providing the perfect spot to unwind with family and friends. The icing on the cake is the double, internal access garage which ensures you will arrive home securely and comfortably all year round.
The location is ideal - in zone for Randwick Park School and Alfriston College, ensuring all your educational needs are catered to. Just a short drive to an abundance of shopping options in nearby Takanini and within short driving distance to Westfield Manukau.
Properties in this incredibly convenient pocket of the city are always in demand, and prospective purchasers are urged to act quickly.
Please fill in the form below and we'll email you a link to download the PropertyFiles, instantly.
Terms of SupplyBy accepting the information above from Lovegrove Realty, or an authorised licensee in conjunction with Lovegrove Realty, I acknowledge I have read, understood and accepted the terms on which the information is made available.
Terms upon which the information is supplied:
1. This information has been supplied by the vendor or the vendor’s agents and Lovegrove Realty is merely passing over this information as supplied to us. We cannot guarantee its accuracy and reliability as we have not checked, audited, or reviewed the information and all intending purchasers are advised to conduct their own due diligence investigation into this information. To the maximum extent permitted by law we do not accept any responsibility to any party for the accuracy or use of the information herein.
2. The technical info provided (incl. the floor and section sizes) has been sourced from organisations such as RPNZ, Property Guru and the city Council; and are broad guides for general information only. They are solely intended to provide a general understanding of the subject matter and to help you assess whether you need more detailed information. We recommend you seek your own independent advice on everything material to your purchasing decision.
3. Should the purchaser decide not to obtain their own specialist advice they are deemed to have satisfied themselves on all aspects of the property and are buying solely in reliance on their own judgement and contrary to the recommendation of Lovegrove Realty or its agents.
4. By registering you give consent to receive newsletters from the listing agent and/or Property Files which you may unsubscribe from anytime.
Contact Simon Abbott and Joshua Kumar
Licensed REAA 2008
The Best Service, The Best Results
We love the real estate business! During our combined 10 years of service in the industry, we have had the opportunity to sell hundreds of properties which has nurtured a true understanding of the selling process and afforded us the ability to refine our negotiation and communication skills to a high level.
We are honoured to have been recognised among the top 2% of agents within the Professionals group nationwide for sales performance.
Joshua’s trained background in marketing allows us to create thorough and targeted campaigns in consultation with our clients, to maximise the impact and exposure of the property and promote wide-reaching public exposure. When we are dealing with your most valuable asset, we want to ensure that it is highly visible and appealing to the buyers we aim to reach.
Simon is a third generation real estate professional following in the footsteps of both his father and grandfather. Having started his real estate career in property management he has a unique set of skills when it comes to selling investment properties and can look after the transaction seamlessly for all people involved.
We would love the opportunity to earn your business, so call us today to take a step toward reaching your upcoming property goals.