2/167 Campbell Road, One Tree Hill TIDY BRICK & TILE - MOTIVATED VENDOR!Tweet
- 2.167 Campbell Road - Aerial Boundary Map.pdf
- 2.167 Campbell Road - Certificate of Title.pdf
- 2.167 Campbell Road - LIM Report.pdf
- 2.167 Campbell Road - Property Brochure.pdf
- 2.167 Campbell Road - Rates Report.pdf
- 2.167 Campbell Road - Rental Appraisal.pdf
- 2.167 Campbell Road - Sale and Purchase Agreement.pdf
- 2.167 Campbell Road - Schools and Zones.pdf
- 2.167 Campbell Road - Title Instrument 1.pdf
- 2.167 Campbell Road - Title Instrument 2.pdf
- 2.167 Campbell Road - Title Instrument 3.pdf
- 2.167 Campbell Road - Title Instrument 4.pdf
- Code of Conduct Guide - 2018.pdf
- Complaint Resolution.pdf
- Multi-Offer Form.pdf
- Purchaser Consent.pdf
- Sale and Purchase Agreement Guide - 2018.pdf
- Sale and Purchase Agreement Guide - Chinese 2018.pdf
- Steps You Can Take To Ease Your Purchase 2017.pdf
Property DescriptionThis easy-care property will appeal to everyone from investors, seasoned professionals to retirees/downsizers and young professionals. If you are looking for an affordable, centrally located home - then look no further!
Inside, two good-sized bedrooms (both with double wardrobes) are complemented by highly functional kitchen and bathroom spaces, with the added convenience of a separate laundry area. The thoughtfully-configured living and dining areas offer plenty of versatility. An abundance of glass bathes the home in natural light; and French doors promote excellent indoor/outdoor flow. Outside, the large sun-drenched deck is the ideal spot to relax and unwind with friends and loved ones. The garden shed is an added bonus!
The location couldn't be more practical, with all of the central city's amenities at your disposal and the proximity to motorway on-ramps and bus stops ensuring anything else you could ever need is within easy reach.
Just a short stroll away is Cornwall park - which is centred around one of NZ's most recognised volcanic cones. It offers you space to wander, play, socialise, relax and enjoy spectacular views of Auckland, all while being immersed in nature - the park has something for everyone!
With vacant possession available this charming home is about to undergo a change of ownership, and prospective purchasers are advised to act quickly.
Please fill in the form below and we'll email you a link to download the PropertyFiles, instantly.
Terms of SupplyBy accepting the information above from Lovegrove Realty, or an authorised licensee in conjunction with Lovegrove Realty, I acknowledge I have read, understood and accepted the terms on which the information is made available.
Terms upon which the information is supplied:
1. This information has been supplied by the vendor or the vendor’s agents and Lovegrove Realty is merely passing over this information as supplied to us. We cannot guarantee its accuracy and reliability as we have not checked, audited, or reviewed the information and all intending purchasers are advised to conduct their own due diligence investigation into this information. To the maximum extent permitted by law we do not accept any responsibility to any party for the accuracy or use of the information herein.
2. The technical info provided (incl. the floor and section sizes) has been sourced from organisations such as RPNZ, Property Guru and the city Council; and are broad guides for general information only. They are solely intended to provide a general understanding of the subject matter and to help you assess whether you need more detailed information. We recommend you seek your own independent advice on everything material to your purchasing decision.
3. Should the purchaser decide not to obtain their own specialist advice they are deemed to have satisfied themselves on all aspects of the property and are buying solely in reliance on their own judgement and contrary to the recommendation of Lovegrove Realty or its agents.
4. By registering you give consent to receive newsletters from the listing agent and/or Property Files which you may unsubscribe from anytime.
Contact Simon Abbott and Joshua Kumar
Licensed REAA 2008
The Best Service, The Best Results
We love the real estate business! During our combined 10 years of service in the industry, we have had the opportunity to sell hundreds of properties which has nurtured a true understanding of the selling process and afforded us the ability to refine our negotiation and communication skills to a high level.
We are honoured to have been recognised among the top 2% of agents within the Professionals group nationwide for sales performance.
Joshua’s trained background in marketing allows us to create thorough and targeted campaigns in consultation with our clients, to maximise the impact and exposure of the property and promote wide-reaching public exposure. When we are dealing with your most valuable asset, we want to ensure that it is highly visible and appealing to the buyers we aim to reach.
Simon is a third generation real estate professional following in the footsteps of both his father and grandfather. Having started his real estate career in property management he has a unique set of skills when it comes to selling investment properties and can look after the transaction seamlessly for all people involved.
We would love the opportunity to earn your business, so call us today to take a step toward reaching your upcoming property goals.