1/1 Odin Place, Beach Haven Elevated Retreat With Flexible LivingTweet
- 1.1 Odin Place - Aerial Boundary Map.pdf
- 1.1 Odin Place - Auction Agreement.pdf
- 1.1 Odin Place - Certificate of Title.pdf
- 1.1 Odin Place - Council Property Files.pdf
- 1.1 Odin Place - Floor Plan.pdf
- 1.1 Odin Place - LIM Report.pdf
- 1.1 Odin Place - Rates Report.pdf
- 1.1 Odin Place - Rental Appraisal.pdf
- 1.1 Odin Place - Schools and Zones Report.pdf
- 1.1 Odin Place - Title Instrument.pdf
- Auction Bidding Registration Form.pdf
- Auction Phone Bidding Authority.pdf
- Buying at Auction.pdf
- Code of Conduct Guide - 2018.pdf
- Complaint Resolution.pdf
- Pre-Auction Offer Procedure.pdf
- Sale and Purchase Agreement Guide - 2018.pdf
- Steps You Can Take To Ease Your Purchase 2017.pdf
Property DescriptionThis private 2 level family retreat is nicely aspected on a fully fenced site, from which to relax and enjoy the elevated, long urban views from the upstairs deck, over roof tops and trees to a peek of the sea and upper harbour.
The home lends itself to flexible living, with modern kitchen and open plan dining, large lounge, 3 bedrooms, sunroom, separate full bathroom plus an ensuite upstairs.
Downstairs is the 4th bedroom with its own full bathroom, plus a bonus laundry /
kitchenette / study area with plenty of storage space - a perfect teenage retreat or for
extended family. All the hard work has been done and there is still potential to add value - two of the bathrooms have been newly refurbished and the home has new carpet through out.
Complete with double garage, workshop and BBQ area. Handy to shops, all amenities, pool and leisure centre and close to reserves, parks and boat ramp, this property ticks all the boxes - do not miss this opportunity - see you at the Open Homes!
* Elevated 2 level home with flexible living
* 4 Bedrooms
* 2 Living areas
* 2 Bathrooms plus ensuite
* Double garage
* Modern kitchen to open plan dining
* Deck with urban views and peek of harbour
* Fully fenced section with BBQ area
* Close to shops / amenities / reserves and parks
Please fill in the form below and we'll email you a link to download the PropertyFiles, instantly.
Terms of SupplyBy accepting the information above from Lovegrove Realty, or an authorised licensee in conjunction with Lovegrove Realty, I acknowledge I have read, understood and accepted the terms on which the information is made available.
Terms upon which the information is supplied:
1. This information has been supplied by the vendor or the vendor’s agents and Lovegrove Realty is merely passing over this information as supplied to us. We cannot guarantee its accuracy and reliability as we have not checked, audited, or reviewed the information and all intending purchasers are advised to conduct their own due diligence investigation into this information. To the maximum extent permitted by law we do not accept any responsibility to any party for the accuracy or use of the information herein.
2. The technical info provided (incl. the floor and section sizes) has been sourced from organisations such as RPNZ, Property Guru and the city Council; and are broad guides for general information only. They are solely intended to provide a general understanding of the subject matter and to help you assess whether you need more detailed information. We recommend you seek your own independent advice on everything material to your purchasing decision.
3. Should the purchaser decide not to obtain their own specialist advice they are deemed to have satisfied themselves on all aspects of the property and are buying solely in reliance on their own judgement and contrary to the recommendation of Lovegrove Realty or its agents.
4. By registering you give consent to receive newsletters from the listing agent and/or Property Files which you may unsubscribe from anytime.
Contact Jos Verey
Lovegrove Realty Ltd
Licensed REAA 2008
Jos is a highly professional sales person who is totally committed to delivering great results for her clients. The key to her success is her creativity, enthusiasm, excellent customer service, strong negotiating ability, incredible work ethic and tenacity.
While Jos has had a varied and successful business career across a wide range of industries, primarily in sales and marketing, her real passion is people and property!
With a talent for interior design and landscaping, Jos knows how to make a great impression. Using creativity and hard work, she and her Master Woodcarver husband Bryan, have successfully transformed – and added significant value – to many homes & gardens.
With her extensive personal experience in property, Jos decided to put her wide ranging skills and enthusiasm to good use in real estate. She’s proud to be part of the Professionals team. She particularly likes their philosophy of ‘ people first’. Professionals have a commitment to providing an exceptional experience to clients with a focus on knowledge, expertise, honesty, integrity and to achieving the best possible results.
Jos resides in Mangere Bridge; she loves the village atmosphere, the friendly supportive community and being close to key amenities. Jos enjoys getting involved and making a practical contribution in the community. You are sure to see her at local events, including school fairs, Ratepayers meetings or at the Boutique Market on Sunday, where she assists her husband Bryan with local fund raising initiatives.
If you are looking for a salesperson who will work tirelessly to help you get the best possible price when you sell your home, and who WILL go that extra mile to deliver an outstanding result for you, then Jos Verey is the person to call. You won’t be disappointed.