14 Sheehan Avenue, Papakura Investors & Developers - Act Now!Tweet
- 14 Sheehan Avenue - Aerial Boundary Map.pdf
- 14 Sheehan Avenue - Auction Agreement.pdf
- 14 Sheehan Avenue - Certificate of Title.pdf
- 14 Sheehan Avenue - Council Property File.pdf
- 14 Sheehan Avenue - LIM Report.pdf
- 14 Sheehan Avenue - Property Brochure.pdf
- 14 Sheehan Avenue - Rates Report.pdf
- 14 Sheehan Avenue - Rental Appraisal.pdf
- 14 Sheehan Avenue - Schools and Zones Report.pdf
- 14 Sheehan Avenue - Title Instrument.pdf
- Auction Bidding Registration Form.pdf
- Auction Phone Bidding Authority.pdf
- Buying at Auction.pdf
- Code of Conduct Guide - 2018.pdf
- Complaint Resolution.pdf
- Pre-Auction Offer Procedure.pdf
- Sale and Purchase Agreement Guide - 2018.pdf
- Steps You Can Take To Ease Your Purchase 2017.pdf
Property DescriptionSuperbly positioned close to shops, services and schools, this large freehold property boasts virtually limitless potential, with an abundance of space catering to families of all shapes and sizes, and enviable land zoning (Mixed Housing Suburban) making the large site a prime prospect for future redevelopment (pending council approval on a purchasers specific intent).
Accommodation is provided by three bedrooms and is complemented by well-appointed kitchen and bathroom spaces as well as a spacious open plan living area.
Outside, the generously-proportioned grounds are the final piece of the puzzle, with plenty of scope for the new owners to put their own spin on things, adding further value to their investment in the process.
The icing on the cake is the location, with a multitude of shops, cafes and restaurants, as well as a supermarkets, all just a short drive away. Public transport is also easily accessible with bus stops nearby and Papakura Train Station just minutes' away.
There is still plenty of potential to enhance this home, increasing its value in the process. Our vendors are determined to sell - so immediate action is recommended.
Please fill in the form below and we'll email you a link to download the PropertyFiles, instantly.
Terms of SupplyBy accepting the information above from Lovegrove Realty, or an authorised licensee in conjunction with Lovegrove Realty, I acknowledge I have read, understood and accepted the terms on which the information is made available.
Terms upon which the information is supplied:
1. This information has been supplied by the vendor or the vendor’s agents and Lovegrove Realty is merely passing over this information as supplied to us. We cannot guarantee its accuracy and reliability as we have not checked, audited, or reviewed the information and all intending purchasers are advised to conduct their own due diligence investigation into this information. To the maximum extent permitted by law we do not accept any responsibility to any party for the accuracy or use of the information herein.
2. The technical info provided (incl. the floor and section sizes) has been sourced from organisations such as RPNZ, Property Guru and the city Council; and are broad guides for general information only. They are solely intended to provide a general understanding of the subject matter and to help you assess whether you need more detailed information. We recommend you seek your own independent advice on everything material to your purchasing decision.
3. Should the purchaser decide not to obtain their own specialist advice they are deemed to have satisfied themselves on all aspects of the property and are buying solely in reliance on their own judgement and contrary to the recommendation of Lovegrove Realty or its agents.
4. By registering you give consent to receive newsletters from the listing agent and/or Property Files which you may unsubscribe from anytime.
Contact Simon Abbott and Joshua Kumar
Licensed REAA 2008
The Best Service, The Best Results
We love the real estate business! During our combined 10 years of service in the industry, we have had the opportunity to sell hundreds of properties which has nurtured a true understanding of the selling process and afforded us the ability to refine our negotiation and communication skills to a high level.
We are honoured to have been recognised among the top 2% of agents within the Professionals group nationwide for sales performance.
Joshua’s trained background in marketing allows us to create thorough and targeted campaigns in consultation with our clients, to maximise the impact and exposure of the property and promote wide-reaching public exposure. When we are dealing with your most valuable asset, we want to ensure that it is highly visible and appealing to the buyers we aim to reach.
Simon is a third generation real estate professional following in the footsteps of both his father and grandfather. Having started his real estate career in property management he has a unique set of skills when it comes to selling investment properties and can look after the transaction seamlessly for all people involved.
We would love the opportunity to earn your business, so call us today to take a step toward reaching your upcoming property goals.