502/64 Great South Road DGZ - Penthouse with fantastic viewsTweet
- /Body Corp Rules/
- The Vanguard Body Corp rules (2).pdf
- /Info Pack/
- Unit 502 IM.pdf
Property DescriptionThis brand new penthouse apartment will provide you with exceptional comfort, convenience, and location.
Master Bedroom with walk-in wardrobe and ensuite bathroom complete with European high-quality bathrooms fixtures, and a spotless tile finish.
Bedroom 2 is spacious with a large wardrobe and easy access to the shared bathroom which has a bath, shower, and all the intelligent design qualities of this apartment.
Study - at 1.7m wide and 3m long this flexible room can be utilised as a study or small bedroom
Large open plan kitchen with island and living area. Plenty of hosting space to entertain guests while overlooking Auckland's city and mountains.
Double Grammar Zone, north-facing with stunning views from West to East with Mount Eden to Mount Hobson. Views of the Sky Tower, Rangitoto, and beyond over the sea.
High build quality is evident throughout this apartment. Plywood architectural panel ceiling in the lounge expanding to the Kwila decking for the mid afternoon wine or receive the whole day’s sunshine for your rooftop garden.
This apartment is low maintenance and has high quality finishes in a premium unrivalled location. It is warm, spacious, comfortable, and secure, all the while having easy access to all that Central Auckland has to offer.
2 X Car Parks ( unlike the tandem or stacker car parks in most apartments these days )
1 Storage Unit
Get in touch for more information and a private viewing.
Please fill in the form below and we'll email you a link to download the PropertyFiles, instantly.
Terms of SupplyBy accepting the information contained in this PropertyFile, I acknowledge I have read, understood and accepted the terms on which the information is made available.
1. Where information is supplied by the agent to customers, the information is information in possession of the Vendor(s) that the Vendor(s) are making available to the customer without endorsement.
2. No representation is made by the agent or the Vendor(s) as to the accuracy, or to the reliability, of any information made available to the customers.
3. The customer will seek such advice and explanation the customer may require from an independent specialist of their choosing.
4. Should the purchaser decide not to obtain their own specialist advice, they are deemed to have satisfied themselves on all aspects of the property and are buying solely in reliance on their own judgement and contrary to the recommendation of the agent.
5. By registering you give consent to receive newsletters from the listing agent and/or PropertyFiles which you may unsubscribe from anytime.
Contact Stephen Poh
RE/MAX Revolution T/A Top One Real Estate 2015 Ltd
Licensed REAA 2008
Experience the Stephen Poh & Co. difference - We do more from FOR SALE to SOLD.
Having spent the last 10 years building his personal property portfolio; with extensive knowledge in building and property development, Stephen is an astute negotiator and can accurately read the ever-changing property market.
Stephen understands firsthand the emotions you can face when selling a property, and at RE/MAX, taking care of clients is my top priority so call for a free appraisal today!
Residential Homes | Investment properties | Vacant Land | Subdivisions