3 Beryl Place, Pukehangi, Rotorua Make today your dayTweet
- 3 Beryl Place, Pukehangi - BROCHURE.pdf
- Beryl Place 3 - CT.pdf
- Beryl Place 3 - Rates report.pdf
- Sale and Purchase Agreement - 3 Beryl Place.pdf
- /CONSENT FORMS/
- Consent Purchaser prior to Contractual Document.doc
- REAA_sale and purchase guide.pdf
Property DescriptionIf you're looking for a family home that you can live in and also potter at your own pace to improve and possibly make money on, then I may have the home for you. 124m2 of great space with special features and a flat fenced 659m2 section - A lovely cul-de-sac which means a sense of security garaging, carport and a spare room to use as you choose. This awesome home will not hang around, so call me for our private inspection.
Please fill in the form below and we'll email you a link to download the PropertyFiles, instantly.
Terms of SupplyBy accepting the information contained in this PropertyFile, I acknowledge I have read, understood and accepted the terms on which the information is made available.
1. Where information is supplied by the agent to customers, the information is information in possession of the Vendor(s) that the Vendor(s) are making available to the customer without endorsement.
2. No representation is made by the agent or the Vendor(s) as to the accuracy, or to the reliability, of any information made available to the customers.
3. The customer will seek such advice and explanation the customer may require from an independent specialist of their choosing.
4. Should the purchaser decide not to obtain their own specialist advice, they are deemed to have satisfied themselves on all aspects of the property and are buying solely in reliance on their own judgement and contrary to the recommendation of the agent.
5. By registering you give consent to receive newsletters from the listing agent and/or PropertyFiles which you may unsubscribe from anytime.
Contact Raelene Brake
Mcdowell Real Estate Ltd
Licensed Agent REAA 2008
I strive always to achieve the Best Price that the market will pay for my vendors. I approach everything I do with honesty and integrity and after years in Real Estate my enthusiasm in providing great service has not waned.
I was born in New Plymouth and at 8 years old, moved to Raglan where I spent my growing up years. I married and went on to have 3 beautiful kids who in turn produced 9 of the most awesome grandchildren anyone could wish for.
I have bought and sold property while residing in Rotorua over the past 30 years, so consider myself familiar with the highs and lows that are part and parcel of buying and selling.
My real estate career started in 1998 and to this day. Whether it’s buying or selling, it’s an amazing feeling when you know in your heart you’ve done a great job, and all parties are happy with the result. I hope one day you too will be one of these people that bring a smile to my face.