617 Dunkirk Road, Atiamuri, Rotorua Brand New Family Home on 123 Acres.Tweet
- Dunkirk Road 617 - CT.pdf
- Dunkirk Road 617 - Rates report.pdf
- /Brochure 617 Dunkirk Rd/
- national a4 flyer 3pic (mcd) - prt14945 - 617 dunkirk road, atiamuri.pdf
- /CONSENT FORMS/
- Consent Purchaser prior to Contractual Document.doc
- REAA_sale and purchase guide.pdf
- /Deadline Sale Form/
- Deadline Sale Form - Dunkirk Road 617.pdf
Property DescriptionThis property has a lot to offer. With a good portion of the land being mowable, reliable spring fed water and an amazing well designed large new family home, here is the rural property that meets all your needs. No need to compromise here. Whether upsizing or downsizing rurally, this is a must see. For sale by deadline, this will sell! An opportunity not to be missed.
Improvements include cattle yards, 3 stand wool shed, large shedding plus separate hay shed.
617 Dunkirk Rd. For sale by deadline, by 4pm 8th June 2020 (plus GST if any)
Please fill in the form below and we'll email you a link to download the PropertyFiles, instantly.
Terms of SupplyBy accepting the information contained in this PropertyFile, I acknowledge I have read, understood and accepted the terms on which the information is made available.
1. Where information is supplied by the agent to customers, the information is information in possession of the Vendor(s) that the Vendor(s) are making available to the customer without endorsement.
2. No representation is made by the agent or the Vendor(s) as to the accuracy, or to the reliability, of any information made available to the customers.
3. The customer will seek such advice and explanation the customer may require from an independent specialist of their choosing.
4. Should the purchaser decide not to obtain their own specialist advice, they are deemed to have satisfied themselves on all aspects of the property and are buying solely in reliance on their own judgement and contrary to the recommendation of the agent.
5. By registering you give consent to receive newsletters from the listing agent and/or PropertyFiles which you may unsubscribe from anytime.