3 Kahikatea Street, Murupara, Whakatane Murupara - The Hidden SecretTweet
- 3 Kahikatea Street, Murupara - BROCHURE.pdf
- Kahikatea Street 3 - CT.pdf
- Kahikatea Street 3 - Rates report.pdf
- Sale and Purchase Agreement - 3 Kahikatea Street.pdf
- /CONSENT FORMS/
- Consent Purchaser prior to Contractual Document.pdf
- REAA_sale and purchase guide.pdf
- /COUNCIL FILE/
- Permit F26849 - Kitchen - 1976 - 0003 Kahikatea Street-(A1337125)..pdf
- Water - 0003 Kahikatea Street-(A1337127)..pdf
- /LIM REPORT/
- Final LIM - 3 Kahikatea Street-(A425141).pdf
- /Rental Appraisal/
- Rental Appraisal - 3 Kahikatea Street, Murupara.pdf
Property DescriptionLooking for an affordable location to own a freehold home? Then check out this Murupara property, and roll your sleeves up for action. It's ready for a cosmetic makeover, and is a 1960's weatherboard 3 bedroom home. Land size 624m2 (more or less) dwelling size 90m2, and RV $142,000. The current tenant is paying $130pw.
Please fill in the form below and we'll email you a link to download the PropertyFiles, instantly.
Terms of SupplyBy accepting the information contained in this PropertyFile, I acknowledge I have read, understood and accepted the terms on which the information is made available.
1. Where information is supplied by the agent to customers, the information is information in possession of the Vendor(s) that the Vendor(s) are making available to the customer without endorsement.
2. No representation is made by the agent or the Vendor(s) as to the accuracy, or to the reliability, of any information made available to the customers.
3. The customer will seek such advice and explanation the customer may require from an independent specialist of their choosing.
4. Should the purchaser decide not to obtain their own specialist advice, they are deemed to have satisfied themselves on all aspects of the property and are buying solely in reliance on their own judgement and contrary to the recommendation of the agent.
5. By registering you give consent to receive newsletters from the listing agent and/or PropertyFiles which you may unsubscribe from anytime.
Contact Fiona Marshall
Mcdowell Real Estate Ltd
Licensed REAA 2008
Fiona moved from Tauranga to Rotorua in 2006, and has been a residential salesperson with McDowell Real Estate Ltd since then.
Commitment, energy, enthusiasm and professionalism are qualities Fiona brings to her Real Estate business. Whether working with sellers or buyers, she is totally focused on achieving a great result. Her calm manner is a great asset when negotiating and working things through to completion.
As an experienced investor, Fiona is VERY passionate about property. She loves helping people find the property that is just right for them, whether they are buying a home to live in, or an investment. Regularly attending property and investment seminars in NZ and overseas, Fiona has a wealth of knowledge.